Chapter-11

My Only Love

Jessica's POV

I reached home and found Krystal already in my room. I guess she has been waiting for me to talk to. I entered my room, kept my bag on the chair and went towards Krystal who was sitting on the bed. I also sat on the bed facing her.

"So what happened?" I asked her. 

"Unnie, I think I'm gonna go out with Changmin oppa for real. He's a really good guy and I think he's serious about this. I should at least give him a chance right?"

I guess she has done a lot of thinkings and came to this decision. I'm happy that she finally made up her mind cause I always knew she likes him too. She just never got to admit it herself.

"If that's what you want, then, Soojung, I support you. I hope you are always happy with the person you love. And I know that person is Changmin oppa for you. I think you made the right decision." 

"But how am I gonna tell him that again after all this? Its embarrassing!" She's starting her whining again.

Seeing her like this can't help but make me think she's still a kid and it just makes me smile. 

"You can do it, Soojung. It will be ok." I tried to assure her. 

"But unnie, where did you go with Jaejoong oppa? You guys left us on purpose didn't you?" She was asking all of a sudden.

"No we had something to talk about." I don't know why I even lied to her. 

"It's late, Soojung. Go to sleep. We'll be late for school tomorrow." I tried to make her go so she would stop asking me about today.

"You're hiding something. Tell me what is it." She stood there with her arms folded waiting for me to tell her something.

"I'm not hiding anything. Now you should go." She was still asking me what it was as I pushed her out of my room and locked my door.

I washed my face, put my night cream and put off the lights leaving only the dim lamp. I went to bed and was about to sleep when I got a text.

I checked to see who it was and seeing Jaejoong oppa's name on the screen just put a smile on my face.

"I miss u already. But anyway sleep tight...Good night, aegyi! see you tomorrow. Love ya…"

Just reading his text made me so happy inside. I started texting to reply to him too.

"Good night oppa. Love u too. :*" 

Krystal's POV

Its morning already and I don't even wanna get out of my bed. How am I gonna face Changmin oppa and tell him we should go out after everything that happened? I'm too embarrased as it is. Maybe I should pretend to just be sick and skip school today. 

I heard a knock on my door. I guess it's mom telling me to get ready for school.

"Mom, I'm not going to school today. I'm not feeling well."  I shouted to let her hear.

The door opened and it was unnie, not my mom. She just came near me and stare at me for sometime.

"You're not sick at all." She said.

"No...unnie...I'm not feeling well." I continue to lie even when I know I'll get caught anyway.

"Soojung, tell me properly...is it because of Changmin oppa? That you want to skip school today?"

I just nodded.

"Avoiding him today will not solve anything. And besides you have already made up your mind. So you should go meet him and tell him how you really feel."

"But how am I going to tell him after everything that happened?" 

"Everything will be fine, Soojung. Just go and get ready for school. If you don't, I'm so gonna tell mom that you're faking being sick just so you can skip school today." 

"Ok fine. I'll go." I told her and got out of my bed to get ready. She keeps on telling me it'll be okay but I don't feel okay at all. 

Jessica's POV

I finally manage to get Soojung out of the bed. I left her to get ready for school. I know she has been worried about how to tell Changmin oppa about how she really feels. So I decided to help her out this time. Actually I'm helping both of them.

I dialled Changmin oppa's number. 

"Hello? Sica?" 

"Hi...Changmin oppa. I need to talk to you about something."

"What is it?" He asked.

"Can you ask Soojung out again today? Like properly?"

"What are you talking about Sica?" Is he pretending not to understand or is he really that confuse, I thought.

"Oppa, I'm serious. I think she has changed her mind about you but she is too embarrased to tell you. So you ask her out again."

"Are you sure?" He asked me.

"Yes, oppa...please do this for her at least."

"Okay sure."

"Thanks...see you in school." 

I hung up the call and felt relief that I actually asked him to do that. Now its all upto them.