Chapter-18

My Only Love

Changmin's POV

I got up unusually early today, took shower and got dressed in the best way possible to look my best in front of my best person. 

Krystal is coming to Korea today. I was filled with excitement cause the last time I saw her was 5 months ago when I went to LA for a work. The other times we were just skyping. That too was hard cause of the time difference but we managed somehow and came this long.

I took my car key and went to the parking lot and was on my way to the airport to pick her up. I reached there quite early cause there was no traffic. And I looked at my watch to see I came way too early. I looked around to see any place where I can sit or just waste my time. 

I noticed a cafe and went there. I ordered an Americano, got a magazine from the news stand and read it as I was having my coffee. 

Then I saw the cafe has free wifi. So I took out my phone and start watching a movie from my phone.

Time flew as I watch the movie and by the time it ended, it's already time for Krystal's flight to land. I got up and walked towards the airport.

I was waiting for her in the arrival section. I saw people coming out with smiles on their faces happy to be reunited with their loved ones and some tourists looking kinda lost. Then I saw her. She was having a sunglasses on, dressed in jeans and a blazer, and still managed to shine. She could have been mistaken for a celebrity.

I was smiling at her as I waved my hand towards her. She took off her sunglasses and smiled back and walked towards me.

"Hey baby!" I shouted.

"I told you not to call me that." She said as she came towards me and closed my mouth with her hand.

I gave her a hug instead. But she immediately pushed me away.

"Please...don't do it here." She said. She put her sunglasses back on and went ahead.
"So embarrassing." I heard her murmer. 

I was smiling the whole time watching her cute actions. She has been in LA for so long where people show their affections quite freely but she never, never is comfortable with it. 

I took her luggage and walked behind her. She was walking fast with her head down without looking back. I guess she really was embarrassed. After a while, she stopped walking and looked back at me.
"Where's the car?"
I just smiled, took her hand and lead her to my car.

We were on our way to my place. Krystal will be staying with me while she's here. 

"Hey...Soojung...do you have anything you want to eat? Oppa will make it for you."

She laughed out sarcastically and said, "What?? You'll make it? I'd rather not eat."

"Hey...Oppa can cook ok? Don't underestimate my cooking skill." I told her. 

Last time I made something for Krystal, it ended up really bad and tasted awful. So she probably never wants me to cook again.

"Stop it" she was still laughing.

"I learned. I learned just to cook for you." I defended myself.

But it's true. I did learn how to cook from Jaejoong's mom not long ago. 

"Ok let's see." She said.

As soon as we reached my place, I was in the kitchen preparing something for her. She must be hungry and tired after the long journey. 

She came in the kitchen changed into a shirt and track pants with her hair put in a messy bun.

"You need help?" She asked.
"No just sit there. I'll do it." I wanted to show her I can really cook on my own.

She sat on the dining table watching me cook. 

"How's everyone?" She asked.
"They're fine, happy." I told her.
"Even Jaejoong oppa?"
I looked at her and I could tell she was having some concerns.
"Yeah...he's fine..i think." I told her.

She just nodded. 

"Everything fine?" I asked her.

She just smiled and nodded.

I didn't ask her further cause she's the type who won't tell me anything if I ask. She'll tell when she wants to.

I finished cooking and served it. She looked at it. I could tell she was impressed.

She tasted it and gave me a thumbs up.
"When did you learn?" She asked surprised.
"It's good, isn't it?"

"Thank God you can cook now." She said and we both smiled and continued eating.

We did the dished together after eating.

By the time we finished, I was so tired and sleepy. I woke up way too early today.

"So what are we doing?" She asked.
"I don't know. I'm so sleepy." I tolde her while yawning.
"Ok then go sleep."

"Aren't you tired?" I asked her.

"No...I think I'm gonna go out."

"Alone? Where? Let me take you there." I told her as I got up.

"Just stay and sleep. I'm going to meet the unnies. Just give me your car key."

"But you won't know the road." I told her worried.

"Why do you think we have GPS?" She was quite chill.

"You go sleep. Don't even think of coming." She said and put out her hand asking for the key.

I sighed and gave it to her.

"Call me if you have any problems and come back early." I shouted as she walked out the door.

She is one girl so hard to handle. She won't ever let me take care of her. 

She would be fine anywhere alone and that kinda makes me sad. I want her to need me too sometimes if not all the time.

I thought of maybe following her in case she gets lost which I know she won't. But I knew she would also be mad if she finds out. So I just went to my room and slept.