Chapter-12

My Only Love

Jessica's POV

The school festival is 2 days away and we're practicing hard day and night. We've even skipped school today to practice more. We've been practicing from morning and now it's 3 pm already.

"Shouldn't we take a break?" Changmin oppa suggested. "I can't focus well now."

"Okay we'll take a 10 min break then...no more than that." Said Yunho oppa. 

Everyone's faces brighten up hearing that. We finally got to relax a bit. 

Changmin grabbed Soojung's hand and went out. 

"Where are you going?" Junsu oppa asked.

"We'll be back in time." Changmin oppa replied and went off.

"I bet he couldn't wait to have a date with Soojung." Tiffany said.

"Well...at least we got to rest a bit thanks to him." Taeyeon said.

Changmin oppa and Soojung have started going out too. They have been "the couple" that everyone talks about at school. Well...as long as Soojung's happy, I'm happy too. 

Jaejoong's POV

Changmin and Soojung had already gone ahead of us. So I walked Sica home alone.

"Wasn't it hard? Practicing all day?" I asked her.

"No...it's fine. It was still fun cos everyone was together and having fun doing the thing we love."

"But how's your studies these days? You've been practicing a lot. Do you have time for studying?" She asked.

"I have time for everything...time for practice...time for studying and time for you too."

"I think for now you can just exclude your time for me. You should spend more time studying. Your exam's only a few weeks away too." she said.

"Look" I stopped walking and turn her towards me so that I'm looking at her face. "Not seeing you or talking to you will not make me concentrate so I think I'll have to keep making time for you." 

"Then you can just lessen the time a bit."She smiled and said.

I held her hand and continued walking. Just this can bring me so much happiness. I need her in my life right now more than anything. 

"We're here." She said.

I looked and realised we've reached her house already. 

"You should let go of my hand now." She said. I didn't want to let her go but what can I do? I have to let her go. I know I'll see her tomorrow but I still didn't want to part.

"Can we go a bit further and come back?" I asked not letting go of her hand.

"What are you talking about? It's late. You should go home."

I let go of her hand reluctantly.

"See you tomorrow." She said as she went inside.

"Yeah...rest well."

"Okay" she shouted back.