Music room

One letter "U"

-RYU-

-----PAST-----

I opened the door to the music room and there I saw him. "I knew it!" 

He was sitting on a bench in front of the piano with one hand on the keyboard and the other is on the air, as if it was getting ready to play something on the piano.

"I was right!" I walked towards him, "You were applying for a job as a teacher here."

He gave me the same cold, indifferent look and then shook his head, "I am just a subtitute teacher."

"Potayto... potahto." I replied.

"..and you are not my student, can you please leave the room?" he asked politely yet with no sign of friendliness. He looked up at the clock on the wall and back at me, "This is not even break time .go back to your class."

I was actually on my way to the toilet, when I saw him from outside the window. 

Being a good student that I am, I nodded and started walking away, "I will see you again."

and I did.... see him again. Well, only because I made it possible. He was right, I didn't take music class, which I regretted now. But that didn't stop me. I stopped by the music room every chance I got. Although each and every time, he would brush me off and acted as if I was not there.

One day, I went to the music room after school instead of going home, because i know on that particular day he doesn't have extra curricular class and yet he always stayed back.

"Why are you always here?" I asked him from where I was sitting. I have dragged the chair to next the window. "Why don't you hang out with the other teachers?"

"I am a teacher, can you stopped addressing me as if I am your friend?" He asked with clear annoyance in his tone.

"but like you pointed out, you are not my teacher." 

"Even so, I am older than you, you still cant talk to me like that."

"Fine." I huffed. "Mr. Sunggyu, why dont you hang out with the other teachers?"

He flipped the pages on the piano book, and though he was not looking at me, he finally responded to my question like normal question, "I am here just for a few months, I would rather use the time to find out how I can best teach my student."

"Mr. Sunggyu, do you have a girlfriend?"

As if I pressed the button again, just with that one question he went back to 'ignoring' me mode. 

They said no answer is an answer. but for this one, no answer is still no answer. Did he refuse to answer my question because he doesn't have a girlfriend, or is it that he has one but he doesn't want me to ask about her?

"What is your type?" I asked again, hoping to get any information at all.

"not you." he replied curtly.

"hmm..."

I hopped off the chair and walked towards the door. I left the room without saying anything.