Tang tang tang! I'm aiming for your heart

Do you love me?

What to do? The moment I aimed for you

I feel like I'll fall in love with you

Tang tang tang fingertip, I'm aiming for your heart

Tang tang tang fingertip, so that your heart will stop

So what? I'll get closer to you

You are at my fingertip, finger, fingertip

I am going to steal your heart now

Handyman Oppa walks into the Gfriend's music video's set and the girl group's song fills the air. The girls are currently shooting their dancing part, so Handyman Oppa swiftly walks closer to the area where the girls are shooting and stands there quietly enjoying their performance. The moment she heard the lyrics and saw the choreography, Handyman Oppa jerks her body back and places her hand on her chest as if she was really being shot. She saw Eunha smiles when she did that while Yerin and Sowon roll their eyes upon seeing her action which can be called as "middle-aged men jokes". But, there is no reaction from SinB indicating to Handyman Oppa that the girl is still angry at her.

"Oppa, where did you go? Haven't seen you in a month. You didn't call me. You didn't text me."

Handyman Oppa was shocked when the girl suddenly runs towards her, jumps on her and wraps her arms around the older woman's neck, but Handyman Oppa still hugs the girl back and bear the girl's weight. Handyman Oppa sighs inwardly as she sees SinB walks out of the set with an angry face. 

"Uh, did you lost a bit of weight Eunha?" Handyman Oppa asks the girl who just jumped on her and is clinging on her like a baby.

"Are you mocking me, oppa?" Eunha asks while still clinging on Handyman Oppa, ignoring Sowon's glare and other people's stares.

"Are we making Sowon jealous again?" Handyman Oppa asks.

"No. Why?" Eunha asks back.

"This." Handyman Oppa said as she looks at Eunha up and down.

"Why? I just miss you. You didn't say anything, you didn't come and see me. I thought you just took off without saying goodbye." Eunha said, pouting her lips.

"I miss you too. I won't do that. This is going to get me kill though. Sowon is glaring at me like a hyena waiting to prey on me." Handyman Oppa said as she smiles pleadingly at Eunha causing the girl to grunt before get down from the older woman's body.

Handyman Oppa and Eunha talk for a few minutes, catching up on things that happened while Handyman Oppa was away. Eunha happily reports that Sowon is showing some changes and seems to be more relaxed and doesn't get jealous easily. The jealousy issue might be true with other people but not with Handyman Oppa as Sowon come and ask Eunha to go somewhere with her while Eunha was still talking to the older girl.

"Oppa..."

Handyman Oppa turns around facing Yerin who now has a blonde hair. 

"Oh my. You look stunning. Are you trying to steal my heart as well?" Handyman Oppa asks Yerin who just smiles shyly upon hearing it.

"What did you just do? Hugging and kissing other girl when you are supposed to go and make up with SinB?" Yerin asks as she pulls and twists the older woman's ear.

"Ouch. Relax, she is not going anywhere. You look pretty with that blonde hair, caught my eyes right away." Handyman Oppa said as she rubs her ear that is now bright red after being pulled.

"Gosh oppa. You should focus on making up with SinB, not flirting with other people." Yerin said angrily.

"Why do you want us to make up? You do know that I love SinB, right? Making me your rival. Wouldn't it be better for you this way? You should just go ahead and use this opportunity to profess your love and ask her to be your girlfriend already. Don't you think it is absurd that you want me, your rival to make up with the girl you love?" Said Handyman Oppa lookking deep into Yerin's eyes trying to figure out what the girl is thinking.

"Oppa is right unnie. Why would you ask our rival back into the picture?"

Both Handyman Oppa and Yerin turn around to look at the girl who came out of nowhere, suddenly agreeing with the oppa. And their eyes widen when they see who is it.

"Our?!" Exclaimed Handyman Oppa and Yerin.

"Yes. Oppa, unnie, be prepared, because I'm done keeping this to myself. I like SinB and I'm going to get her heart," said Umji, full of determination.

"Wait...so she is the classmate that you have been talking about with me? It's SinB?" Handyman Oppa asks in disbelief to which Umji just nods her head as a response.

Yerin sighs and takes a deep breath before answering Handyman Oppa's string of questions earlier that were agreed by Umji.

"Oppa, I know you love her. I love her as well. And Umji, sorry I didn't know you like her as well. But, I don't care if people say it's absurd. I want her to choose to be with me because she wants to, because she really loves me, not because she wanted to despise you or some other reason. Right now, you and SinB are fighting, so if I make my move now, and she accepted my proposal, I couldn't help but think she probably do it because she is still angry at you and not because she really loves me. I want to win her heart fair and square. Don't you worry oppa, I am going to do everything I can in my power to try and win her heart. You should prepare to accept your loss." Explained Yerin while clasping her fist in determination.

Both Handyman Oppa and Umji nod their heads indicating their understanding. 

"I think it makes sense what you are saying unnie." Umji said as she thinks carefully about what Yerin said about the probability SinB choose them out of anger.

"Umji, I love you but I'm sorry..."Yerin said as she reaches for Umji's hand.

"Don't be. All is fair in love and war. I love you too but I am not going to back down," Umji responded to Yerin.

"Okay girls. Good luck." Handyman Oppa smiles at the two girls who are exerting determination and fighting aura.

"Eh? Where are you going? And what's with wishing us good luck?" Yerin asks.

"Nowhere. Don't you girls think SinB is just not in a good mood probably because she is tired or she is having her period? I don't think it's because of me..."

Pang! The sound of Yerin's hand landed on Handyman Oppa's back of the head echoes all over the room. Handyman Oppa blinks her eyes rapidly as she was taken aback by the unexpected violent act from Yerin. 

"Unnie!" Umji screams a bit, shocked by what Yerin just did while rubbing Handyman Oppa's head.

"Prof., have you ever heard a woman having mood swing because of her period for a whole month? Stop being stupid and a coward. Man up! Go and apologise." Yerin said as she glares at Handyman Oppa.

"Fine. I'll go and apologise but I'm not sure if it's going to be a success though. We might get a better result if we do this some other time. Does it have to be today?" said Handyman Oppa fidgeting with her fingers.

"It has to be today. I don't want to have to wait even for another day to profess my love, to make her mine. So you better bring your A game and go apologise to SinB. Make sure you and SinB make up before dinner. You are buying us dinner. Wait...are you scared oppa?" Yerin asks Handyman Oppa in disbelief.

"Well...you saw Eunha and I just now. And I get a glance of SinB's face, so...let's do this another day, shall we? You have waited for this long, what's two or three more days would do, right? So, I'll see you some other day then..." Handyman Oppa smiles, politely bow and slowly steps back, getting away from Yerin and Umji.

"Grow some balls and man up!" Yerin said as she smacks Handyman Oppa before pushing the older woman towards SinB who has just finish her individual's shoot.

Handyman Oppa nearly trips over her own foot when Yerin pushed her just now. She takes a deep breath and walks slowly towards SinB who is now aware of her, but doesn't show any interest. In contrast to her heartbeat, Handyman Oppa walks as slowly as she can while thinking of a magic word to say to SinB.

"Hi, how are you?" Handyman Oppa said after a few minutes of standing in front of SinB in silence.

'! How are you? Did I just ask her that? C'mon! You can do better than that.' Handyman Oppa said to herself following a lame question she just asked the girl she loves that she hadn't seen in a month.

"Fine, thank you." SinB answers nonchalantly.

"How have you been doing?" Handyman Oppa asks and once again mentally slapping herself for asking a stupid question.

'Isn't that the same thing, you idiot?! Get your together.' Handyman Oppa said to herself while biting her inner cheek.

"How do you think?” SinB answers, with a hint of annoyance.

Handyman Oppa sighs quietly. She is sure that if she says one more thing, she and SinB will end up fighting and this is to be avoided at all cost because they are in a place with a lot of people. Handyman Oppa takes a deep breath.

"Is that everything you have to say to me?" SinB asks angrily.

"Em... a reporter said I look good today, he said my outfit was nice...?" Handyman Oppa said with a shaky, unsure voice.

SinB shoots a deadly glare at Handyman Oppa. 

"I see you still mad at me," said Handyman Oppa casually while looking directly into SinB's eyes. SinB turns away, avoiding eye contact with Handyman Oppa. 

"When do you think you will be done? I'll come back and see you then..."Handyman Oppa asks hesitantly.

"Ahhh. I see. You were all lovey dovey with Eunha but you just want to see if I'm still mad at you? I'm sure you are not that stupid not to notice that I still am. Why would you come and see me if you are just going to make me angry." SinB's voice raised an octave, sending shivers to Handyman Oppa's nerves.

"Come," Handyman Oppa said softly as she turns around and extend her hand to SinB.

Fortunately, SinB takes Handyman Oppa's hand and follows the older woman. Handyman Oppa leads the girl to a more secluded area within the set. Handyman Oppa smiles as their fingers interlaced with one another. It has been over a month since they last meet each other and Handyman Oppa almost lost her sanity on the fourth day. 

"I miss you," said Handyman Oppa to SinB immediately after they got to a corner of the huge warehouse.

"I won't ever do that ever again. I promise you. I'm sorry," Handyman Oppa continues when SinB just stares at her emotionless.

"Promise?"

"Yes." Handyman Oppa said as she raise her hand symbolising her promise.

"Of course it looks nice, I picked them out. Promise me if I ever get angry again, please don't leave me like this. Three days, maximum. After that, text me as usual, doesn't matter how bad we are fighting. Don't do this to me ever again." SinB said to Handyman Oppa while fixing the older woman's tie.

"Okay. I promise you. I'll never listen to you again." Handyman Oppa smiles at SinB.

"You're choking me. SinB-ya..." Handyman Oppa screams while flailing her hand in the air as SinB pulls her tie tightly around upon hearing the older woman's response.

"Oppa mianhae...I will listen and not listen to you. Okay?" Said Handyman Oppa  as she wraps her arms around SinB's waist tightly while still getting choked.

SinB loosen the tie and smacks the older woman's chest. She wiggles her body, trying to get out of Handyman Oppa's embrace but failed as the woman is wrapping her body even tighter with every single move she make. SinB stops wiggling and stares blankly at the older woman's chest to avoid looking at Handyman Oppa's eyes that have been staring at her since they got to this vacant and secluded corner of Gfriend's music video set.

"I miss you." Handyman Oppa said in her low voice, almost whispering to SinB without breaking her gaze on the girl's face.

"Me too," said SinB while still staring vacantly at Handyman Oppa's chest.

"You too...what?" Handyman Oppa asks in attempt to get SinB to say what she has longing to hear and to look at her.

"You know. What you just said." SinB answered and starts fiddling with her fingers.

"I don't know. What did I say? Couldn't remember..." Handyman Oppa asks teasingly.

"I miss you." SinB's voice starts to crack, on the verge of crying because she wanted to meet Handyman Oppa and be in her embrace so bad since the second day after they fought.

"I'm sorry Bi. I miss you. I'm going to be here from now on. I'm not going anywhere." Handyman Oppa assured SinB as she heard the change in SinB's voice.

Handyman Oppa hugs SinB, slowly the back of SinB'd head and steals a quick kiss on the girl's forehead. SinB jerks backward a bit, surprised by the sudden kiss. She looks around to see if anyone noticed what just happened before gently smacks Handyman Oppa's chest although she is sure no one was watching them. The older woman just smiles while SinB is blushing. SinB rested her head on Handyman Oppa's chest and wraps her arms around the older woman's waist. They stand there in each other's embrace in silence, with a smile on their face, they feel happy as their desires have been fulfilled after a month yearning for each other.

"How did you know about today?" SinB asks Handyman Oppa as she looks at the older woman's face for the first time today.

"Yerin."

SinB shoots a questioning look at Handyman Oppa.

"Yerin called me and asked me to come today and make up with you," continued Handyman Oppa, understanding the meaning of SinB's expression.

"What? Why?" SinB asks still couldn't fathom the reason why Yerin did that.

"Because she loves you. She told me you guys weren't talking for days. Now that we have make up, I guess it's your turn now." Handyman Oppa said, getting her arms off SinB's waist.

"What's that got to do with this?" SinB asks again, unhappy with what the older woman asks her to do.

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to..." Handyman Oppa said casually, trying her very best t hide her true feelings.

As Handyman Oppa expected, SinB just nod her head weakly. Handyman Oppa forces a smile and SinB's arms, encouraging her to go to Yerin when she see the girl glancing at the blonde-haired girl who is talking to Umji and Yuju in the middle of the warehouse. 

***

"Good job, oppa! Thanks for helping me out. And now, you should start preparing yourself for a heartbreak." Yerin said to Handyman Oppa as she extends her hand to shake the older woman's hand.

"That's right, oppa. Be prepared." Umji said as she pats the older woman's shoulder.

"Yewon-ah, you too. But, don't worry, you two are welcome to come and cry on my shoulders." Yerin smirks at Handyman Oppa and Umji.

Umji sticks out her tongue at Yerin and says, "we never know, unnie." 

Handyman Oppa pouted and stares at the ceiling contemplating on what Umji just said. 

"Why oppa? You don't think I have a chance? Do you have anything to say to me?"Umji asks, unhappy with Handyman Oppa's action.

"Well...em...good luck. That's all I have to say." Handyman Oppa smiles at Umji.

"Oppa, you are the one who needs to worry. Of ten dates you went with SinB, eight of them were with Yerin unnie. And I always go out with her, only her. Without this third wheel tagging along." Umji smirks at Handyman Oppa.

"Really? Yes, you were right. Yah, Yerin-ssi, why did you do that? You were always there..." Handyman Oppa grunted as she frowns at Yerin.

"Of course I have to be there, so you don't have a chance to say 'I love you' or 'be my girlfriend' to SinB. And you, had I known you were having this kind of feeling for SinB, I would have tagged along with you." Yerin said scowling at Umji who just shrugs her shoulder arrogantly.

"SinB yah!" Handyman Oppa suddenly shouts at SinB who is walking towards one corner of the warehouse to do her polaroid shooting with Eunha.

"I love you!" Shouts Handyman Oppa once SinB turns around and looks at her.

"Yah! Oppa! You didn't," said Yerin and Umji both gasped in shocked.

SinB whose cheeks has reddened, glares at Handyman Oppa in disbelief while mouthed 'oppa'. The older woman just responded with a charming smile causing SinB to blush and turns away.

"Hwang Eunbi, I love you!" Yerin shouted wholeheartedly causing the people in the warehouse to once again turn their attention to SinB.

SinB widens her eyes and shoots a questioning look at Yerin as well as Handyman Oppa who happens to be standing next to each other.

"Oppa, how about me?" Eunha asks cutely.

"I love you Eunha." Handyman Oppa shouts cheerfully to which makes Eunha smiles while SinB frowns.

"Yoebo, I love you more." Handyman Oppa shouts at SinB.

Hearing the word 'yoebo' making SinB to blush. She feels happy and shy at the same time. SinB quickly walks towards her destination without responding to Handyman Oppa while chuckling when she heard the older woman and Yerin screaming in pain. The two are screaming in pain because their sideburns are being pulled by Sowon.

"You, stop playing around!" said Sowon to Yerin.

"And you, don't go around saying 'I love you' to people's girlfriend. Go and prepare something or get changed for dinner." Sowon said sternly to Handyman Oppa.

"Eunbi-yah, I love you." Umji suddenly shouts at SinB amidst the commotion.

SinB turns around and surprisingly smiles at Umji and responded to Umji's informal love announcement.

"I love you too Yewon," said SinB happily.

Umji smiles shyly while Yerin and Handyman Oppa exchange looks with each other. They both blink their eyes rapidly in disbelief. SinB did not respond to any of their love's confession but she did when Umji said it to her. Their confidence that was high as a mountain that they have gain SinB's love falter when they heard the girl's response.

"Umji, not you too. Stop playing around." Sowon said as she stares at the youngest member of her group.

"You two. This is all your faults. Don't go teaching this kid to play around. There are a lot of people here, stop playing around. Now, you two go and wait for your turn to take pictures, and sign those photos. And you, go and arrange for the dinner you are buying us tonight and get changed." Sowon instructed the three.

"Yes, unnie," said Yerin and Umji with their most fake enthusiastic tone.

"Why? I don't want to get changed. I just put on this clothes this morning and it doesn't smell. Dinner is already arranged." Handyman Oppa protest.

"Because you look too handsome in those. I don't want my girlfriend's heart waver over that. So, go and change into something more casual." 

"But, I look good in those kind of clothes too..." said Handyman Oppa, still protesting.

"Fine." Sowon sighs and gives up on trying to get the older woman to change her clothes.

"I love you, Sowon." Handyman Oppa said cheerfully to Sowon which the tall girl responded with "I hate you oppa," before walking away with Yerin and Umji.

Handyman Oppa then finds a spot to sit and wait for the girls to finish their shooting. She falls asleep on the floor after five minutes as she hasn't been sleeping much for a month.

****

SinB steals a glance at Handyman Oppa's direction to find the older woman is sitting, resting her back against the wall, sound asleep. The older woman looks peaceful and handsome at the same time. She wears a navy blue suit with a pink shirt, paired with dark blue tie with a small polka dot pattern and her favourite brown dress shoes with red shoelaces. SinB smiles as she saw the vest that Handyman Oppa's was wearing before is hanging on her suitcase. She was the one picking out the outfit for the older woman when she met Mi Soo two weeks ago. SinB knew Handyman Oppa hates wearing the vest with her suit because she said wearing the suit's jacket is hot enough even without the vest. However, she purposely sets the outfit with the vest to see if Handyman Oppa would wear it and she did, which makes SinB very happy. 

And when Handyman Oppa arrived, her anger melts down as soon as she sees her looking so handsome in the outfit. When Handyman Oppa yelled out her love confession, she looks so charming that an 'I love you' almost slipped out of . SinB approaches Handyman Oppa slowly to cover the older woman with a blanket so she would not get cold while waiting for them to finish shooting. 

"Are you going to just leave without saying anything?" Handyman Oppa asks with her eyes half-opened while holding onto SinB's wrist.

SinB loose her footing as Handyman Oppa pulls her hand while she was getting up to stand from squatting next to the sleeping oppa. As if expecting SinB to fall onto her, Handyman Oppa places her hand behind SinB's waist and back, leading her body to land on her lap.

"Oppa! We are in a public place. People are watching us," said SinB half-screaming at Handyman Oppa as she tries to stand but failed because the oppa is holding onto her waist.

"You were always hugging, holding hands, being all lovey dovey with Yerin in public. People are watching you guys too and that's fine. But, when with me, it's not?" Handyman Oppa asks the girl wriggling on her lap like a cat on hot bricks.

"That's different," grunted SinB.

"I'm sorry, I forgot. I am not to be seen in public places with you. I can't be pally with you when there are other people around." Handyman Oppa said sulkily and lets go of SinB's waist.

SinB quickly stands up and as soon as she is on her feet, she tries to come up with something to say to Handyman Oppa. But, the older woman is already standing next to her gathering her things, ready to leave.

"Where are you going? Dissapear on me again?" SinB asks.

SinB feels like slapping her own mouth when she heard what just came out of . She just wanted to ask the older woman where is she going, however, she sounded angry when she asked her. And, to be honest, the second part of her question was uncalled for. 

"I'm going to wait for you guys in a place with less people, so we will not be seen together in public." Handyman Oppa said sulkily and walks away, leaving SinB speechless. SinB only look at the older woman leaving the warehouse. She didn't run after her or call her name.

SinB stands there like a statue. She wanted to go after the older woman, but something is stopping her. When Handyman Oppa dissapears from her vision, SinB's heart fills with a thousand regret. She sighs as she walks towards the set where her other members are already at, waiting for their group photoshoot.

”SinB, is everything okay?” Umji asks concernedly.

”Well, I guess so,” replied SinB unsurely with a forced smile on her face.

****

Yerin hurriedly hops into their van and sits on the second row’s seat, facing the window. She lightly shakes the limp body of an early thirties woman who is lying on the third row’s seat. When the person did not respond, she increases the intensity of her shaking so the woman would wake up.

”Oppa...” Yerin calls the sleeping woman.

”Umm.” 

”Oppa, are you awake?” Yerin asks as she turns around and sits facing the front when she heard Handyman Oppa responded to her calling.

”Emm, why?” asks Handyman Oppa groggily.

”Did you fight with SinB again?” Yerin asks a bit disappointed with her question and the possible answer.

”No,” the woman responded still groggily.

”Then why she didn’t look happy after she went to check on you?” Yerin shoots another question witout even looking at Handyman Opp who remained in her original position.

”I don’t know.”

Yerin sighs upon hearing the nonchalant answer from Handyman Oppa. 

”You should told me you guys were fighting...” said Yerin devastatingly.

”Why?” asks Handyman Oppa simply.

”So I don’t do stupid things... thinking that you guys have made up while having no hope to win SinB’s love...” said Yerin while resting her forehead against the back of the seat in front of her.

”Okay.”

”Okay? That’s it? Oppa, did you teach Yuju something earlier?” Yerin asks.

”Emm...”

”What do you mean? Oppa! You taught Yuju to sing the line to me didn’t you?” Yerin asks, biting her lip so she would not yell and be disrespectful to the older woman.

”Yes.” 

Yerin sighs and punches the seat next to her couple of times in frustration. She wanted to be mad at the older woman but she can’t bring herself to do that because she hasn’t been an angel herself. She always tagged along whenever Handyman Oppa went out with SinB and every time she would drive SinB’s attention towards her leaving Handyman Oppa as an addition to the date whose function is just to pay for the food, carry their bags and drive them around.

Plus, what happened between Yuju and her was partly her fault. Earlier when they were having a short break during the group photoshoot, SinB immediately left the group to check on Handyman Oppa who was sleeping at one corner while waiting for them to finish. Seeing that makes Yerin lose all hope in winning SinB’s heart. And at that time, Yuju strode towards her confidently and whispers in her ears the lines from their song for this comeback.

The way you look at me, is so perfect. The flawless you, the moment I pointed at - You became mine’

’Hasn’t I have always been yours?’

Yerin let out a long sigh when her cheeky response to Yuju ringing in her ears. She didn’t know why did she say that and she clearly remembers the bright smile on Yuju’s face when she said that. 

”This is all your fault oppa!” Yerin shouted angrily at Handyman Oppa.

”No.” 

”Yes. Yes, it is. I have seen you sweet talking women countless of times that I am becoming you. Why on earth would you teach Yuju to do that?”

”I don’t know.”

”Oppa! What’s with the short answer? What’s wrong with you?!” Yerin losses her cool having to listen to Handyman Oppa’s nonchalant response for the last fifteen minutes.

”Oppa!!! Now, don’t go silent on me,” Yerin continues.

”Umm.”

”Aish, this oppa!” Yerin clenches her teeth getting angry with yet another nonchalant response from Handyman Oppa. 

”Unnie, what are you doing talking to a sleeping person?” 

Yerin slowly lifted up her head and look at Eunha who just enters the van and asks her the question.

”Huh?” Yerin asks dumbfounded by the question.

She follows Eunha with her eyes who goes straight towards the backseat where Handyman Oppa is. The girl lifted the older woman’s head and sits on the seat, then rested the oppa’s head on her lap.

”She is sound asleep, unnie. See? She didn’t even wake up when I moved her head.” Eunha said as she pouted her lips pointing at Handyman Oppa’s head on her lap.

”But she answered my questions. She legit answer all of them.” Yerin asks in disbelief.

”Ahh. Yes. No. I don’t know. Okay. That is all her answers right?” Eunha asks and Yerin nods her head enthusiastically.

”That’s like her automatic answer unnie. She always talks in her sleep and she will answer you. But, I doubt that she knows what she is talking about.” Eunha explains confidently to Yerin as she the older woman’s hair gently.

”Whaaat? Really? Aish this person!” Yerin frowns and lets out a frustrated sigh while Eunha just chuckles.

”Oppa!!!” 

Both Yerin and Eunha startled upon hearing the loud scream coming from the front of their van. They both look up only to find SinB walking towards the back of the van furiously.

”I didn’t do anything!” Handyman Oppa suddenly said as she raised her hands up in the air and sit upright with her eyes still half closed.

”And I think only SinB’s voice could wake her up.” Eunha said to Yerin and grins at the half-awake older woman who now sitting next to her.

Both Yerin and SinB grunted, but for a different reason.

****

Handyman Oppa wakes up abruptly from her sleep upon hearing the voice of the girl she loves. She was a bit dissapointed as she was about to kiss SinB in her dream before waking up. As always, SinB’s face is even prettier when she is angry and it has always driven Handyman Oppa’s crazy. And this time is no exception, and it was increased by tenfold as she has not been in contact with the girl for more than a month. Without hesitation, in the state of still half-awake, Handyman Oppa leans closer to the angry SinB and kisses the girl on her lips. 

For the first time in her life, Handyman Oppa doesn't think about the consequences of her action and just do what her heart tells her to, that earn her a powerful slap on her cheek. It is so powerful that she can feel the vein in her cheeks are beating, about to burst open and her ears have been ringing ever since. 

”Don’t you ever do that to me again! Ever!” SinB yelled at Handyman Oppa after she swings her hand at the older woman’s face, slapping her hard.

Handyman Oppa just blinked her eyes rapidly without saying anything. It is not because of disbelief or suprised by SinB’s response but because she is mentally slapping herself to death. Handyman Oppa’s uncalculated action has only earned her negative consequences. She got slapped on her face and yelled at, like she should be. Her hope of getting into a passionate kiss with the girl she loves didn’t come true and at this rate, it might never come true. 

What the..?!!! What did you just do, you ert! This is not your dream. Don’t go around kissing the girl without a sign!

”I’m sorry.” 

That is the only thing she could say to SinB who looks like she wanted to kill her right there, right now. 

”Prof., you can sit in front with me or you can drive us to the restaurant for dinner. Which restaurant are we going?”

Like a saviour, Gfriend’s manager has come to the rescue, rescuing Handyman Oppa from getting beaten by Yerin and from the awkward situation of being next to SinB who she was just kissed without her willingness. Handyman Oppa gets up and gets off the van to get into the passenger’s seat as fast as lightning without even answering the man’s question.

”I’m too sleepy to drive. Here is the name of the restaurant.” Handyman Oppa said as she shows her phone to the man.

”Didn’t you just sleep, oppa? How long have you not been sleeping?” Sowon asks from the backseat.

”More than a month.” Handyman Oppa said before closing her eyes thinking about her action.

Not all risky things you do for love would work. I guess I learn that the hard way.

Handyman Oppa sighs and forces herself to sleep, hoping there would be a way for her to still be in the running to win SinB’s heart which seems to be impossible right now.

****

The dinner was awkward for Handyman Oppa, SinB and Yerin, but surprisingly not for Eunha although she was there when the kissing and slapping occurred. Handyman Oppa was exceptionally quiet and has been avoiding eye contact with SinB who also did the same. Yerin on the other hand, was glaring and staring at her the whole time before their foods arrived. 

”Oppa, I’m going to your house tomorrow night after we finish shooting our music video. Okay?” Eunha informs Handyman Oppa rather than asks the older woman’s permission.

”Okay.”

”Why are you going there? Am I not your girlfriend anymore, Eunha?” asks an irritated Sowon.

”I am still and will always be your girlfriend. I just miss my oppa...” Eunha said as she clings her hand on Handyman Oppa’s arm.

”Well then, I’m going there too,” Sowon said pouting her lips.

”We can’t let the two of you have all the fun. Lets all go to oppa’s house tomorrow. How about it girls?” Yerin said as she looks at Umji, SinB and Yuju.

”Agree!!!” Umji and Yuju both shout in excitement while SinB just nods her head weakly indicating her agreement.

Handyman Oppa didn’t say anything and just stands up and signalling the man sitting at the end of the table to come with her. The woman whispers something to the man as they walk to the cashier. Handyman Oppa pays for the dinner and comes back to the table where the six girls are happily eating while chatting with one another.

”Going home already?” Yuju asks Handyman Oppa as soon as the older woman reaches the table at the same time as their manager who is carrying the woman’s luggage.

”Ah yes. Sleepy. I’ll see you girls tomorrow then?” said Handyman Oppa as she takes the bag from the manager.

”How are you going to get home?” the manager asks.

”I’ll walk home.”

The manager and the girls look at Handyman Oppa, shocked by her answer.

”Prof., your house is on the other side of the town. It’s thirty minutes drive from here.”

”Ahh yes, you’re right. I’ll catch a taxi then. Don’t worry.” Handyman Oppa scratches her head absentmindedly.

”Oppa, are you okay? You don’t seem like the normal you. Just stay with us then.” Sowon asks concernedly, which is unusual for her and Handyman Oppa.

”I guess you and I both.” Handyman Oppa said, smirking at Sowon.

”Go and die,” Sowon said angrily.

”Okay.”

”Unnie?!” Umji looks at Sowon in disbelief what she just heard coming out of her respectful leader’s mouth.

”Umji-yah, let them. That’s their relationship.” Eunha said as she pointed her finger at Sowon who is placing her hand on the older woman’s forehead.

”They don’t actually hate each other. They actually care for each other.” Eunha whispers at Umji who is looking at the direction the older girl pointed at.

SinB just looks lifelessly at Handyman Oppa leaving the restaurant. The older woman smiles at her but not the usual cheerful nor the charming smiles, but one that is full of guilt and regrets. But, SinB just stares at her blankly.

****

’I’m home. I’m really sorry about that kiss. Get some rest, you’ve worked hard today and you have another busy day tomorrow. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dream of me. I love you.’

SinB reads the text message that Handyman Oppa just sends to her. And another text message came in just as she was about to put her phone back on her bed.

’Oh, and I miss you. So bad. Good night.’

SinB smiles, then she sighs thinking about what happened in the van earlier. She her bottom lip and she could feel the oppa’s soft lips on hers. She sighs again as she can’t believe that Handyman Oppa could be so tactless and just kiss her that way, in front of her members, and in a van! SinB didn’t have a specific situation or plan of how her first kiss should be or where it should take place, but getting suddenly kissed by a half-awake person, at the back of a van, with people watching certainly not her ideal situation.

The kiss felt both right and wrong at the same time. SinB still hasn’t figured out her feelings. She likes both Handyman Oppa and Yerin.

Maybe I like Yerin more than oppa? I knew her way before I knew oppa.

She liked Yerin way before she and Handyman Oppa met. She remembers their early days training for their debut, they spend a lot of time together. They know what each other’s likes and dislikes and sometimes Yerin could tell what is she feeling even without her saying anything. When SinB enrolled in high school, Yerin always look out for her. They had lunch together almost every day and most of the times, Yerin was the one preparing them.

She enjoyed the time they were together and she always thought Yerin is a friend she doesn't want to lose ever, even when they are no longer in the same group. She started to feel that she may like Yerin more than a friend a few months before she met Handyman Oppa. When she met Handyman Oppa for the first time, she didn’t feel anything. She began to feel that she sees the oppa more than a friend when they kept texting and Handyman Oppa was treating her like she is the most precious person in the world. And surprisingly, she only took only a couple of weeks to feel that way and it was quicker compared to her feelings to develop for Yerin.

However, when she began feeling that way with Handyman Oppa, she felt like Yerin was being extra attentive and she was showered with love by the older girl. Yerin always say ’I love you’ to her and after Handyman Oppa came into their life, Yerin has been saying it a lot more often and most of the times she could feel Yerin’s honest feeling in those three words.

Handyman Oppa also always uttered that three magical words and every time she said it, it sends a shiver down her spine and she can feel that the older woman was saying her heart’s content every time she said those three words. Surely she had heard Yerin and Handyman Oppa said them to her members, but, it sounded different, more casual like when she said it to them. Sometimes she did feel a pang of jealousy when she heard Yerin and Handyman Oppa said them to other people, but she becomes really jealous when Yerin does it.

Does it mean I like Yerin more than oppa?

SinB puts her hand on her chest, thinking hard on who does she likes the most between Handyman Oppa and Yerin.

Maybe because Yerin and I have kissed before?

SinB thinks back on the night Yerin kissed her on the lips but she didn't respond and then she kissed Yerin on the lips and pulled away just as Yerin was about to kiss her back. She is not sure if that would count as kissing as they never responded to the kiss at the same time. When one kiss, one didn’t kiss back. If that was counted as a kiss, then the incident earlier in the van will be counted as she and Handyman Oppa’s first kiss.

I don’t like it. I want my first kiss after we become a couple.

Absentmindedly, SinB typed exactly what she was thinking and send it to Handyman Oppa. By the time she realised it, she got flustered and sends tonnes of random characters to the older woman, so she would think SinB was texting her while sleeping and it has no meaning. SinB waited for a while to see if Handyman Oppa read them and reply her text, luckily, she didn’t. SinB sighs in relief and for the first time she is not angry or feels like sulking because Handyman Oppa didn’t reply her text.

SinB sighs for the nth time. She knew she should sleep because she needs to wake up early tomorrow morning for the second day of their music video’s shooting. However, she can’t stop thinking about Handyman Oppa and Yerin.

****

Yerin tried calling Handyman Oppa a few times but the older woman didn’t pick up her call. She is sure that the older woman is probably sleeping otherwise she would have answered even though she knew Yerin is going to give her a piece of her mind. She stares at the ceiling of her room letting out a long, frustrated sigh. What happened in the van this evening keeps replaying in her mind non-stop. She has been slapping her forehead couple of times as she thinks about how stupid she must have looked talking to a sleeping person.

But, that didn’t bother her as much as Handyman Oppa suddenly kissing SinB. Right in her face. That oppa brazenly kissed SinB. Although SinB reacted the way she should and it makes her happy but it still bothers her that she can’t fall asleep because of it.

Maybe SinB likes it when oppa did that? But if she did, she wouldn’t have slapped her hard.

It’s true that SinB slapped Handyman Oppa hard right after the older woman kissed her. It showed that SinB didn’t like what oppa did but her facial expression didn’t match her action. In Yerin’s eyes, SinB didn’t look too annoyed or disturbed by what Handyman Oppa did. It makes her wonder if SinB actually doesn’t mind being kissed or maybe they have kissed before. She doesn’t want to ask SinB about the second possibility, that’s why she has been calling Handyman Oppa to ask her.

Ting! Yerin received a text message. She opens it and it was from Yuju. 

What should I say to Yuju? Do I have to explain to her or should I just pretend I never said anything?

Yerin suddenly thinks about Yuju when the girl texted her good night for the first time in years ever since they knew each other. She was really surprised when she got the text although it was just a simple ’good night’. Yerin’s heart filled with guilt that she has made Yuju feeling hopeful when she doesn’t feel the same way as hers. She cursed herself for doing something that cruel to an innocent girl, and she is one of her best friends too.

This is all oppa’s fault. I’ve been hanging around her that I started becoming like her. Sweet talking to women every chance I get.

Yerin let out a long sigh. She has been contemplating on whether to reply Yuju’s text or not and if she does, what to reply to Yuju. She doesn’t want to give a false hope like she did earlier that day. She doesn’t want to make it even more complicated than it is now. However, it is just a simple goodnight, Yuju didn’t say anything else like sweet dreams of me or things that are overly sweet or romantic. It is just a simple goodnight.

Yerin begins typing ’goodnight’ and adds an emoticon to her text but then deleted the emoticon as she thinks it might send Yuju unwanted meaning behinds it. Yerin sighs. Texting with emoticon and smileys are her thing, but now she even thinks about the meanings Yuju could interpret from them and have to discard them for her message. Now she finally understands why Handyman Oppa always reminding her not to make any decision when she is happy, angry or sad and to think about what she wanted to do or say before actually says it.

Aish. Even she didn’t listen to her own advice. Surely she didn’t think kissing SinB just after waking up from her sleep, in a van with people watching is the right thing to do.

Upon thinking long and hard about it, Yerin decided to just reply Yuju’s text with a simple ’goodnight’ wish only. No smileys, no emoticon, not even a period. Although she was not expecting a reply from Yuju, she did wait for a minute to see if the girl replies and she didn’t.

Yerin tries calling Handyman Oppa again although it is almost midnight. She doesn’t think she could sleep without getting an answer from the older woman. Luckily, Handyman Oppa picks up her phone.

”Emm. Why?” said Handyman Oppa immediately after Yerin said hello.

Then Yerin asks if the older woman is awake and when Handyman Oppa responded with ’fried rice’, she knew the woman is still sleeping and hangs up. She doesn’t want to repeat her mistake and seeing that Handyman Oppa is sleeping, Yerin finally gives up on getting the answer from the oppa tonight and decides to go to sleep.

As she tosses around trying to sleep, she fishes for something under her pillow. Yerin smiles as she holds up the ring in her hand. Now is the right time for her to confess her feeling to SinB seeing that they are talking again. She is determined to give SinB the ring and propose to her after they finish promoting their album. 

Today is our first day. 

Yerin couldn’t stop smiling as she keeps repeating the words in her mind. She can’t wait to say that to SinB. She is happily imagining how bright and happy her days would be after she said those to SinB. Yerin even chuckles which causes Sowon to kick her mattress from below.

”Yerin, it’s late. Go to sleep, we have to wake up early tomorrow,” said Sowon groggily.

”Okay.” Yerin answers and closes her eyes, still smiling like a fool.

****

Eunha enters the passcode to Handyman Oppa’s house casually and happily opens the door without even knocking or ringing the bell to let the older woman know they have arrived. Sowon and the other members follow Eunha and walk straight to the living room. They didn’t bring anything as they already have some clothes and makeup kept in the house. This house is like a second home for them that their everyday necessities are already part of the house. 

”Oppa, wake up,” Eunha shakes the limp body of Handyman Oppa who is lying on the floor of the living room.

Handyman Oppa slowly opens her eyes. She is greeted with the girls’ voices talking and laughing. The older woman has been sleeping for almost the whole day. She only wakes up for about an hour this afternoon and the only thing she did was cooking some foods and went back to sleep without even eating them.

”Have you girls had your dinner?” Handyman Oppa asks Eunha as she rubs her sleepy eyes.

”Not yet.” 

”Okay then. Get changed and we’ll eat. I’ve cooked some foods earlier.” Handyman Oppa said to Eunha who conveys it to the other girls.

”Okay.” 

Handyman Oppa is already sitting on the couch and sends the girls to the room with her eyes. Then, she lies down and continues to sleep as she expects the girls would take at least half an hour to remove their makeup, take a bath and change their clothes.

”Oppa, I heard from Yerin unnie what happened yesterday. What’s got into you? Are you crazy?” Umji said to Handyman Oppa while handing her a mug filled with hot black tea.

Handyman Oppa was dragged to the balcony a minute ago by the youngest member of Gfriend. She is still groggy as Umji woke her up and dragged her to the balcony before she went to the kitchen and made her some tea.

”She’s right, oppa. Did you went crazy yesterday?” said Yerin who suddenly appears from behind Handyman Oppa and Umji.

”I don’t know.” Handyman Oppa answers as she slowly sips her tea.

”Oppa, we all have that kind of dream. But, we don’t act upon it. Learn to keep it in your pants, oppa.” Yerin said as she takes a seat in front of Umji.

”You are lucky Sowon unnie didn’t know about it. Otherwise, she would have beaten you to death,” continues Yerin.

Handyman Oppa still looks sleepy just listen to what Yerin and Umji were saying. She didn’t say anything as she agrees with them. She hasn’t had a chance to think hard about her action yesterday as she has been sleeping all night and day. But, she doesn’t have a reason or excuses for her behaviour. What she did was wrong and she is terribly sorry.

”Uhh, but unnie. I guess it’s good that oppa did that. This means oppa is out. SinB must have hate oppa so much now. Fewer people I have to compete now. It’s just you and me, unnie.” Umji said happily as she smirks at Handyman Oppa.

”Hmm. I guess so.” Yerin responded.

The three go back into the house as Sowon called them. The girls set the table while Handyman Oppa just sits on the couch. The woman fell asleep as she waits for the girls to set up the table for dinner.

”Hey, wake up. Dinner is ready.” SinB softly shakes Handyman Oppa’s shoulder.

”Are you okay? You’ve been sleeping since yesterday.” SinB said as the older woman opens her eyes slowly.

Handyman Oppa just shakes her head weakly.

”I’m sorry Bi.” Handyman Oppa said as she holds SinB’s hand.

”Let’s eat first. We’ll talk about it later. You don’t look good, have you eaten anything today?” SinB said concernedly and becoming more concerned when the older woman shakes her head.

SinB gets up and pulls the older woman to stand. They walk to the dining table where the girls are already at. Everyone thank Handyman Oppa for the food and started eating except the older woman who just stares at the food in front of her.

”Oppa, hey, are you awake?” Eunha who sits next to Handyman Oppa asks, waving her hand in front of the woman’s face.

”Do you want me to feed you?” Eunha asks again when the woman still stares blankly at the food in front of her without moving a muscle.

Handyman Oppa just shakes her head and picks up her chopsticks, starting to eat the rice in front of her. Just like yesterday, Handyman Oppa didn’t talk much while eating and just listens to the girls talking about their music video’s shooting. Sometimes, Handyman Oppa laughs together with them when they share funny things that happened on set. 

”Let me do the dishes, you girls must be tired. You should rest.” Handyman Oppa said as she stands at the kitchen sink, starts washing the dirty dishes.

The girls happily leave their plates and bowls in the sink and marched towards the living room. They turn on the TV and watch the drama together. Handyman Oppa washes the dishes absentmindedly in silence that she wasn’t aware that Eunha is standing next to her.

”Are you sure you okay, oppa?” Eunha asks Handyman Oppa who has not aware of her existence for the last three minutes.

”Huh?!” Handyman Oppa startled and almost drops the plate she is holding.

Handyman Oppa turns to her left and Eunha is staring at her. She shoots a questioning look at the short girl, not understanding the meaning of her action.

”Oppa, I was standing right next to you for minutes, and you didn’t even notice me. Are you sure you are okay? Let’s go to the clinic, shall we? I’ll call a taxi. I don’t want you to drive, daydreaming like this.” Eunha said as she takes the last plate from Handyman Oppa’s hand and places it on the drying rack.

”I’m okay. Don’t worry, just spaced out a moment.” Handyman Oppa sais as she dries her hands with a towel before handing it to Eunha.

”Is it because of what happened yesterday? You really should apologise to SinB, oppa. She seems a bit distracted today,” said Eunha leaning against the sink counter, facing the living room where SinB and the other girls are at.

”I know. I’ll talk to her after this.” Handyman Oppa said, looking at SinB without the girl knowing.

”What happened yesterday. Why did you do it?” Eunha asks.

Handyman Oppa shrugs her shoulder without saying anything. Eunha just stares at her, not saying anything but could see a thousand of regret and guilt are written all over the older woman’s face. Eunha just taps Handyman Oppa’s shoulder couple of times before goes back to the living room when Sowon shoots a questioning at her. The older woman just smiles weakly at the concerned girl and nods her head a bit. She follows the girl to the living room and sits on the couch next to SinB. The seven of them just enjoy the drama and a variety show that plays after the drama ended.

Handyman Oppa spends three hours of sitting and staring at the TV without paying attention to what is going on around her. Handyman Oppa only snapped out of her daydreaming state when Eunha kisses her cheek and say goodnight before going to the bedroom with Sowon and the other girls except for SinB. The girl sits still next to Handyman Oppa.

”Let me massage your feet. You must have been tired, dancing all day.” Handyman Oppa said as she reaches for SinB’s legs and lifted them up, resting them on her lap.

SinB didn’t say yes nor objects what Handyman Oppa is about to do. She just let Handyman Oppa massages her feet without saying anything. The moment just passed in silence with Handyman Oppa’s hand busy moving up and down her legs, massaging them diligently. SinB waits patiently for Handyman Oppa to say something as the older woman has been trying to utter a word but have been hesitating for the last ten minutes.

”Bi...” Handyman Oppa calls the girl softly.

”Em...” SinB responded.

Handyman Oppa continues massaging SinB’s feet without saying anything after the girl responded to her calling. Seeing that Handyman Oppa is not going to stop massaging her feet and starts talking, SinB holds the older woman’s hand down to stop her from massaging her feet.

”Talk.” SinB said sternly.

”I’m sorry.” Handyman Oppa said slowly, then goes back to silent mode.

SinB grunts a bit, frustrated with Handyman Oppa. It causes the older woman to absentmindedly scratches her neck, what she always does when she is feeling uncomfortable with the situation.

”For?” SinB finally loses her patient, ask the silent Handyman Oppa.

”I’m sorry for forcing my lips on yours yesterday. I shouldn’t have done that disgusting act. I have no excuse for it. I’m sorry.” Handyman Oppa said with full of regrets in her voice and face.

”I will never do that again. Ever.” Handyman Oppa continues, still looking down, her eyes have fixated on SinB’s legs resting on her lap.

”Don’t say that. It’s not disgusting. Well, I don’t like it but it’s not that bad-”

”I will never!” Handyman Oppa cuts SinB before the girl could finish her sentence.

”How have you been? Did you get some rest when you were working outside of Seoul? When you were in Busan, did you get to go fishing?”

SinB has been meaning to asks Handyman Oppa that question ever since they met yesterday but didn’t get a chance. They were busy fighting, making up and yesterday ended with an extremely awkward situation. SinB and Handyman Oppa hasn’t been in contact for more than a month, and SinB is worried about the older woman’s wellbeing. This is because ever since yesterday, she only saw Handyman Oppa sleeping all the time and usually she does that if she is feeling unwell.

”Tired. Didn’t get much rest for four weeks. And you? Did you rest well? Eat well?” Handyman Oppa asks as she starts massaging SinB’s legs again.

”I’m okay. Don’t worry about me. It’s you that I’m worried about. You’ve been sleeping all night, all day. Are you sure you are okay? Let’s call your friend from the other night, asks her to check up on you,” said SinB concernedly and once again she holds down Handyman Oppa’s hand to stop her from massaging her feet, although it feels nice as they are a bit sore from dancing and standing all day.

”I’m just sleepy. I think I’m okay.” Handyman Oppa responded as she takes SinB hands and interlaced their fingers.

Handyman Oppa softly caresses SinB’s hand with her thumb. Every single time the older woman did that, it sends an electric shock down SinB’s spine and she always ended up having goosebumps down her neck. SinB doesn’t know why, but she really loves it when Handyman Oppa does that. When she does that, SinB has the urge to throw herself into the older woman’s embrace and stays there for as long as she can. 

”Why didn’t you sleep? Do you have to work at night as well?” SinB asks, genuinely concerned.

”I’m a fool in love.

”Oppa...I’m serious.” SinB said, smacking Handyman Oppa’s chest lightly.

”I didn’t get to hear your voice or talk to you before sleep, so I couldn’t sleep. Usually, I fell asleep just for an hour before I have to get up.” Handyman Oppa answers with an unexpected honest answer leaving SinB speechless for a moment.

”Then why didn’t you?” SinB asks sulkily.

”Because I’m an idiot.” 

”You are.” SinB pouted her lips.

”Every night I always dialled your number, but when it starts to ring, I hung up the phone. I typed a text and deleted it, every day, every night.”

SinB was surprised to hear the older woman’s confession. She was touched, she was happy and sad at the same time. SinB scoots to her left and sits closely to Handyman Oppa. Handyman Oppa, without saying anything, slowly pulls SinB closer to her body and wraps her arm around the girl’s body. Handyman Oppa kisses SinB’s forehead while whispering ’I miss you’ at the girl. SinB heard it and quietly utters the same words back to the older woman. 

”Why did you do that?” SinB asks.

”I’m sorry.”

”You won’t do that again, would you?”SinB asks in all her seriousness.

Handyman Oppa turns to face SinB. The two sit facing each other. Handyman Oppa looks deep into the younger girl’s eyes. Their eyes are locked on each other. 

”Never,” said Handyman Oppa without breaking their eye contact.

”I love you,” said Handyman Oppa softly, with her eyes shooting a beam of love at SinB and a smile that could melt anyone’s heart.

Automatically, Handyman Oppa and SinB lean closer to each other. SinB closes her eyes, just like a heroine in a drama waiting for the hero to kiss her. 

’Chup’

SinB sighs inwardly. Frustrated with what just happened, she opens her eyes and shoots a deathly glare at Handyman Oppa. The girl curses Handyman Oppa in her mind for kissing her on the forehead when it was a perfect timing to kiss.

”Eunha-yah, are you really going to sleep on the couch with oppa tonight?” 

Handyman Oppa and SinB both startled upon hearing Sowon’s voice immediately turn around to find Eunha is standing a few feet from them. Eunha is holding a pillow in her hand looking flustered while Sowon is walking towards them, rubbing her eyes as if she was just waking up from a sleep.

”No-no. I just want to swap the pillow with oppa. Oppa, SinB, you should continue what you were doing. Don’t mind me, I’m just here to swap this pillow. Here, oppa.” Eunha said as she hurriedly swaps the pillow on the couch with the one in her hand.

”You said you wanted to sleep with oppa tonight. You even said you’ll go out and do whatever I want to do tomorrow. I’m just asking because you were there just before I fall asleep. You left me without my goodnight kiss.” Sowon said as she continues walking towards the living room and just pouted her lips at Eunha, asking for a kiss.

”It’s okay unnie, you can sleep with your oppa. I’m going to sleep in the room,” said SinB as she starts to leave the living room.

”My goodnight kiss, please...or I can’t sleep tonight.”

Handyman Oppa just watches Sowon with an annoyed look.

Didn’t she just say she fell asleep?

As Sowon is still pouting her lips at Eunha, waiting for her kiss. Although she is a bit shy to do it, Eunha has no other option than to just kiss her girlfriend as she used to every night before going to bed. Sowon smiles happily and starts to leave the living room.

”Goodnight. Don’t stay up too late. I love you.”

”Huh, at least someone got a proper kiss.” SinB grunts as she starts to walk towards the room after stopping for a while when Eunha calls her name.

”SinB, sleep here with oppa. I’m going to sleep inside. You two should continue where you left...” Eunha said it again as she walks out of the living room and manages to catch up to SinB.

”That ship has sailed, unnie.” SinB said and goes straight into the master bedroom where Yerin and Umji are already sleeping in.

Eunha sighs and goes back to the couch where Handyman Oppa is. 

”What is wrong with you, oppa?!” Eunha asks as she throws the pillow at the older woman which landed right on her target’s face.

”What?” Handyman Oppa asks back, confused with the girl’s question.

”That was a perfect timing for a kiss. Why would you kiss her forehead instead? What’s wrong with you?” Eunha asks annoyed by Handyman Oppa’s lack of sense.

Eunha is dumbfounded with how clueless Handyman Oppa could be. The older woman is always witty and gives great advice when it comes to her love life. But, she is hopeless when it comes to her own love life. It seems like she suddenly loses her ability to think.

”Thank you unnie. I was about to ask oppa the same thing.” SinB suddenly appeared and stand behind the couch.

”Oh? Shall we try that again?” Handyman Oppa asks innocently.

”No. The ship has sailed. You just wasted your chance.” SinB said angrily as she couldn’t believe that a stupid suggestion just came out of Handyman Oppa’s mouth.

”Oh, unnie, tell her to go see a doctor for a checkup. I don’t think she is feeling well. She’ll listen to you. She doesn’t listen to me.” SinB said before disappearing behind the master bedroom’s door.

****