BONUS: SEHUN PRECIOUS DIAMONDS

EGOISM

Another short bonus update. Enjoy!

 

...

 

Sehun already promised to himself that he wouldn’t cry again, (not after he cried more than his wife was when she delivered the baby) to show how manliness he is. He used to be a man with so much ego in himself. That he wouldn’t care about others but to be a selfish . But again he against his own words. Spending his life with two girls in his house, he couldn’t help but to be dramatic as much as his wife and his daughter are. 

 

When Isuel was one year old, he was crying again when she took her first step. When the little body of hers unstably making her way to her daddy, he cried again. The way she smiles so brightly when she succeeds to walk her daddy embrace and the way she hugged him afterwards made him smiling in tears. This precious moments that he will remembered it.

 

When their princess turned 2 years old, she started to say words to start speaking. It still fresh on Rae In mind when her husband was pouting with her for the whole day because his princess first word is ‘mummy’. As he being childish for thinking that it is unfair— he still proud when his little princess making a progress and growing up healthy into a beautiful girl. 

 

Of course Sehun had to answer that Rae In is the prettiest one, when he was asked by his wife. He know that one day he had to choose either one, to save himself for not sleeping in the couch or for not getting a kiss from his daughter. His love for his wife was never end and now he glad that they are sharing the loves with Oh Isuel, their little princess. His life was full of drama. 

 

“He did purposely right?” As Jongdae asked the rest of the boys. 

 

“Again, yes he is” Kai confirmed it annoyingly. 

 

“Duh! Guys I’m in pain for real! Get me a doctor!” Sehun said while holding the pain on his knee. 

 

Rolling his eyes, Chanyeol smacks the back of his head. “You are seriously younger than Suho hyung yet you are the one who complains a lot everytime we had a match” 

 

The boys had a soccer match together on the day, one of their annually routine to get together. While everyone getting more successful and happier with their own families, the boys never forget each other. For them, no matter what transitions they faced in their life, as long as they remember each other, it would be enough. 

 

Sehun and his other best friends couldn’t really hangout to go for drinks often as each of them already built a family (more into they were just too scared with their wives when they caught drunk at the end of night), but they will always find sometimes to spend together. They even get together with everyone, with their wives and kids as well for a gathering. 

 

Like today when they had a match against other team, their wives and kids come to the venue as well to support them. It just so lovely when they all wearing the same jersey with ‘EXO’ logo, went all out to cheer up for them. Even when end up they lost the game to their high school junior with 2 scores. 

 

90 minutes passed and as tired as they are, they all drenched in sweats and not to mentioned that they starting feel the pain in the legs. It could be the factor of ages as what Baekhyun wife jokes about, that they are getting old and their bones are starting to rooting out. Rae In clearly remember how shook Suho was at that time. Being the oldest, he have to feel the ‘pain’ the most. 

 

“Excuse me! Excuse me! Can you give me a way! I need to check up on my husband!” They knew the voice come from. If Sehun was dramatic enough, they forget to mention that his wife is already diva in acting. 

 

“Oh no— I better leave now before I puke” Kyungsoo said while heading off. 

 

“You okay babe?! Where did you feel the pain? Here? Is it here?” Maybe that is the advantages of having a doctor as your wife.

 

“It’s so painful, love” He frowns. “Please treat me better doctor” 

 

“You know what Sehun, them boys were right. You are so dramatic. I can clearly see that you are just fine. Come let me get you up” As she help him. Rae In managed to pinched him playfully for his act. Trust her, she had seen worst when Sehun start to act up. 

 

“Hehe you know that I just had to use that excuse to get you here baby” Sehun quickly pull her in for a quick kiss on the locker room. “I missed you so much” 

 

“I missed you too babe. Sorry that I had to be away with you for a week. The medical international forum was too bored for me! I wish I could that just with you instead” She kiss him back. No matter how long their marriage is, she still feeling the spark everytime with him. 

 

“Rae In” He called seductively. “Should we go for another honeymoon? Just two of us”

 

“Without our baby?” She furrowed her eyes. Even this is not the first time that they left her with Sehun mom, but she quite amazed that her husband willingly to be apart with his daughter (he never leave her more than 3 days). 

 

“Yes. Just two of us! We need to give our princess a brother! Or maybe another sister? I wouldn’t mind to be honest” He smirks. “Anyway, where is Isuel?” 

 

She just remember that she left his daughter to go for her husband. “Oh! I left her with Baekhyun and his son” 

 

Sehun was freeze for awhile. Before quickly run off from the locker room to find his best friend. No. No. Not again. He thought. 

 

“YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN I TOLD YOU NOT TO ARRANGED YOUR SON WITH MY DAUGHTER!” He literally screams. 

 

“I told you right that it was just an act” Kai said while pointing out to the scene that Sehun is protecting his daughter from Byun Baekho.

 

Suho nodded. “I don’t get it why Baekhyun want Isuel to be his daughter in law so bad” 

 

“Isn’t that obvious? That Baek really don’t want to be apart from Sehun. He was so attached to him. You see, I might need to worry that one day he will steal my husband away” Rae In interrupted. 

 

“AGREED” As they boys confirm it.