BONUS: MY KIND OF HUSBAND

EGOISM

Rae In shoulder were stiffed, she has been sitting in front of her laptop for quite sometime, 3 hours to be exact focused on her medical journal. The only thing playing through her mind is that she need to publish a complete journal by next week.

 

Her brows knitted, stressing over halfway done article, she wonder it the result will be good. Rae In had spent so many efforts for this new medical alternative throughout multiple research, the documentation should be flawless at least as she is about to represent Jung Medical Group in the 47th Health Assembly next year.

 

Glancing over the clock display on the laptop, “It was already 9.30” she muttered to herself.

 

She cursed at herself for spending her Saturday evening devoted all her times only for her works; where she can choose to have a bond session with her lovey daughter or cook her husband favourite Aglio Olio pasta for dinner. Rae In shook her head, determined to resume her writing, ignoring the growling sounds of her stomach as hunger took strike.

 

As she was so immersed in her works, she didn’t realized when Sehun enter her home-office room until he spoke, “Still alive there, Madam?” He teased, messaging her shoulders as he stood behind her.

 

“Ugh, barely survived” She groaned while leaning her head back against him, he then took the opportunity to lean down and stole a kiss on her lips.

 

“Have you eat your dinner, love?” Rae In smiling, glad that she have her husband that always cared for her. But also, she knew that her answer soon might get her in trouble. In fact, she already preparing herself for the earful she were about to get.

 

“Why you’re not taking the dinner?!” Sehun voice slightly raised. He was concern about her health; especially when she is now pregnant with their second child.

 

His arms was crossed on his chest, disapproving on her action. Sehun was so cute with the cute pout on his face and she swear that she had tried so bad not to giggle. “Love, please don’t do this, okay? You have to eat something. Remember that now you have another one to feed over there” He rubs her tummy affectionately.

 

“Sorry— I was so focused on my works” She pleaded to get some sympathy from her husband.

 

“Don’t make that face in front of me, Rae In” Call him possessive, but he will do everything to take care of his family. “Alright come on” He mumbled, grabbing hold her hand, pulling her up from her chair and taking her to kitchen to get some food (well, before he go insane).

 

:

 

“Are you done yet? I can’t sleep” He whined, sitting up from the bed, upset to see his wife back with her laptop, continue from where she started.

 

Sehun succeed in getting her into dining room and finally, eat something for the dinner, but it was short when she noticed the time and rushed back on her writing, completely ignoring Sehun words of protesting.

 

“Rae In, come to bed” At this rate, he sounded almost like Iseul, rolling himself over the cover in a tantrum, begging for her attention.

 

“Go sleep first. I will be there soon, it almost done, okay babe?” She giggles over his silliness while her eyes still focused on the work in front of her.

 

“But it’s hard to sleep knowing that you are not on the other side of the bed—“ Sehun complained, “Plus, who am I supposed to hug to sleep?”

 

“Hmm, should I call Iseul to accompany you?” She suggested.

 

He shook his head, getting up to slump himself on the edge of bed, watching his wife. “She said that she is a big girl now, refuse her daddy to put her into sleep” She laughed, raising her brow up at him as he gave her a pitiful looks. “Just— make it faster please”  He concluded, before she nodded and continue her works.

 

After so many decades (according to Sehun) she finally finished her journal. Rae In looked over her husband, he blankly starring into the ceiling to kill his times while waiting for her. He never admit this but he does look cute being all clingy like this. It just amazed her that her husband, who used to be known as a cold hearted boy— refusing to sleep at night without her presence.

 

She jumped into the bed, landing on the fluffy mattress beside him. He turned to her, a smile on his lips, before immediately pulling her into her chest and cuddling her into his arms.

 

“Finally baby, finally” He expressed it dramatically before pressing sloppy kisses  all over her faces, a quick kiss on her belly, squeezing her cheeks together to press another batch of kisses on her lips as she tried not to laugh.

 

“We are having our second child yet you still behaving like a baby, Sehun” She .

 

It just a night full of his pouts. “Excuse me, am I not your baby?”

 

“Always be my baby Sehun. My only kind of husband”

 

At the end of the night, a content smile tugging at Sehun lips, pulling the cover over both of them as he fell asleep instantly with Rae In in his arms.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Idk if this getting cringe but....

 

 

Anyway I have completed Toxic series and the bonus chapter of the wedding will be up in few days! Kindly check out and upvotes if you haven’t ;)

 

Link: TOXIC

 

 

I was thinking to publish new college theme AU, but I still haven’t decide which character should I use.

 

Should I use Sehun again and add in into my Sehun fanfic collection or write a new collection, maybe Baekhyun or Kai? What do you think?