CHAPTER 9

BABY-S(H)ITTER? (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Where are you going?" Taeyeon asked as she looked at Tiffany who was checking herself in the mirror. Tiffany spun and smiled to her. 

 

"I'm going to meet someone... I'll be out just for an hour, the lunch is already on the table, just call me if you need anything, I mean if it's something important." 


Taeyeon snorted. 

"To where?" 

"To my friend, I'm meeting her at the shop later...." Tiffany grabbed her shoulder bag and slumped it on her shoulder. 

 

"I'm going now Tae, take care okay?" Tiffany said before patting Taeyeon's shoulder and left. Taeyeon watched Tiffany as she leaves, leaving her dumb-founded. 

"Ugh.... whatever.. this woman." Taeyeon sighed as she clutched her chest. Her heart beating irregularly. 

***

"So, Sica unnie is here?" Yoona asked while sipping her juice. 

Yuri sighed then nods her head. 

"Yeah...." Yuri mumbled. 

"So, you still have feelings for her?" Hyoyeon came out if the kitchen as she joined in their converstaion. 

"I-I.... I don't know... but, what I know is I'm happy to see her again...." 

"Everbody is happy to see her..." Hyoyeon replied and smiled slyly. Yuri just shrugged. 

"What do I do? Should I avoid her? I mean I'm pretty sure that I still have feelings for her... a little?" Yuri said in her weak voice. Yoona just snorted. 

"Oh my hopeless in love unnie... I'm sure she misses you the most since you were really close to each other..." Yoona explained. 

"You don't have to avoid her, avoiding her won't make your forget her... Just be yourself and talk casually to her. I mean, I'm pretty sure she's over Taeyeon... she's not that desperate." Hyoyeon added. 

Yuri was really nervous, she's still not used to Jessica being with her. Her unrequited love for Jessica made her heart broke. They used to be close, really close. But in her dismay, Jessica was in love with Taeyeon that time and she can't do anything with it. 

"Does Taeyeon already know?" Hyoyeon asked. And she shook her head. 

"No, not yet... I don't even what will happen when they see each other." Yuri said as she placed her chin on her palm, looking worried. 

"Well, I think they would be awkward to each other... but they ended their relationship properly so, I think there would be no tension between them..." Hyoyeon said. 

 

"Who ended their relationship anyway?" Yoona asked with her eyebrows furrowed. 

"I think it's Taeyeon...." 

Yuri could only hum in response. 

*Flashback*

"You bastard, what do you think you're doing?!" An angry Taeyeon yelled as s

Please log in to read the full chapter