CHAPTER 5

BABY-S(H)ITTER? (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's pov

I carefully placed my feet on the tree branch, trying not to lose my balance when I heard someone called my name. 

"Taeyeon?" 

, the new woman is here, ing timing. Gosh. 

I saw her looking at me, and I hissed. 

"What the hell are you doing here you woman?!" I hissed at her, she just stared at me. 

"You're trying to escape are you?" The woman asked, staring at me slyly. I just rolled my eyes. 

"It's none of your business! Why are you in my room?! Get out!" I yelled but she just smirked at me. 

I narrowed my eyes on her, this woman is up to something. 

"What are you smiling at?! Get out of my room!" I said and she just smirked at me. As I was about to continue climbing down the tree I heard a snap of camera and a flash. 

I looked up only to see her holding her phone up with a sly smile plastered on her face. 

"Yah! What the hell?! You better delete that!" I shouted angrily and she just smiled at me. Ugh, the nerve of this woman.

 

"And why would I do that? This seems to be a good evidence for Mr. Kim..." She said. this woman, I need to delete that ing picture or my dad will roast me. 

I quickly climbed up the tree and headed inside my room. She didn't know that I was in front of her so I quickly grabbed her wrist tightly, not letting her escape. 


She then protested me to let her go but nah, this . 

I quickly tricked her by hugging her, . My nose was placed to her shoulder as I sneaked my hands on her waist down to her pocket behind her . I don't know why but her scent makes me relax. I think her scent is very addicting, ow there's no time on smelling this woman Taeyeon! Pull yourself together! 

I quickly slid my hands to her pocket and grabbed her phone. 

"YAHH!!" She yelled, I quickly ran away from her and she chased me after. Being the stupid woman she is she tripped on my PS4 's wire, causing her to lose her balance and fall. But in reflex I quickly caught her in my arms. She fell on top of me. Yeah, on top of me. 

I stared at her to see if she's okay but then I saw her staring at me in the eyes. We stared at each other for a while when I felt her staring at my lips. It won't hurt if I tease her a little? Right? 

I inched my lips closer to her and she did the same too. 

I smirked, I felt that she inched her face closer and closed her eyes. Well well well... who would have thought that this woman was like this? 

I stared at her with her eyes closed, her lips tugged, expecting to be kissed. I stared at her lips only to find myself being drawn to her beauty. For me, she really is beautiful. What the hell Taeyeon?! What are you thinking?! I shook my head from the thoughts inside my mind. 

"What the hell are you doing?" I said as I broke the silence. She opened her eyes and stared at me, I curve my lip upward and smirked at her. 


"What the hell do you think you're doing woman?" I asked while smirking. I saw her

Please log in to read the full chapter