CHAPTER 19

BABY-S(H)ITTER? (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tiffany's eyes were wide open when she felt Taeyeon's lips on hers. Tiffany's world stopped when she felt the girl's soft pinkish lips, like the time stopped and her heart stopped beating for a few seconds. 

The kiss lasted for a few seconds before Tiffany broke apart. She stared at Taeyeon who was now awake but still drunk. Taeyeon smiled cheekily to Tiffany before slurring some words. 

"F-ffaanny.... I-I.. Mfhmmlikee..... w-hnnnn..... y-yyuu... asdfghjkl smiilleee.... mfhmm." Taeyeon managed to say even though she was drunk. 

Tiffany was still shocked as she touched her lips, staring at Taeyeon. She feels her face heating up by seconds. She quickly got off of the girl who was sleeping peacefully on the bed now before running to her own bedroom and slammimg the door shut. She kneeled down on the door before leaning her back against the door. She sighed, before holding her flushed  face. 

"What the hell did just happen?" Tiffany mumbles before burying her face on her palms. 

"Agh... Why am I feeling like this? I shouldn't be because she's... s-she's Mr. Kim's daughter, my boss' daughter. And for god's sake she's a girl! I'm ing straight!" She mumbles. 

 

***

Taeyeon's pov

It feels so ing good to kiss her. 


I know that I did drink that night but I'm still kinda sober. I knew what I was doing when I kissed her and hell, her reaction was priceless! Feeling her soft lips against mine, but she'll probably think I did it because I was drunk, but I did it on purpose. 

 

This is just the best day of my life, kissing her like that. I know that it's stupid but I think... I have a little crush on her? (A/N:Just CRUSH? Really?😏) 

 


My alarm clock rang, waking me up from my deep slumber. 

I held my head and opened my eyes, . Hang over . I rub my temples before heading to the bathroom to get ready for college since it's already 8 and my class starts at 9. 

 

---

 

After that I took a bath and dressed myself on my regular uniform before heading to  the mirror to comb my wet hair. And , how am I going to face Tiffany? I mean I never saw her total reaction last night because she just left me. 

 


As I was combing my hair, thinking of any possible occurances that can happen, a knock disrupted me from my nostalgia. 

 


"Taeyeon?" 

 


Oh , it's fany. How am I going to face her? 

 


"Yes?" 

 

 

"Go down stairs already, I already made breakfast." 

 


"Yeah, I'll be there in a minute." 

 

 

After our conversation I felt her steps as she was walkimg to go down stairs. I sighed. This breakfast is going to be awkward for us. Maybe I should just go already so that I can't eat breakfast and it's because I'm already late? Ugh, why am I even scared to face her? 

 

 

I headed down stairs, only to see her on the sofa, watching tv. I sighed in relief, I guess I won't get the awkward vibes with her this morning huh.

 

I carefully sat on the stool before glancing  on the dishes she cooked for me. It's just a simple scrambled eggs with fried rice but it looks delicious though. I took a spoonful of rice and chewed it for a while, hoping that this food doesn't have any poison or other deadly contents and yes, it was fine. I chewed slowly, savouring it's taste and gosh, it was good! I never knew this I mean thi

Please log in to read the full chapter