CHAPTER 8

BABY-S(H)ITTER? (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 


The brunette-haired woman chuckled as Taeyeon smiled dorkily to her. She then cupped Taeyeon's cheek and gave her a peck on the lips. 

 

 


"One more please..." Taeyeon said as she tugged her lips, signing for the woman to kiss her again. The woman chuckled and gave her a kiss again, this time Taeyeon sneaked her hand to the back of the woman's head and held her still. Their kiss grew more passionate but their kiss was pure. 

 


"Tae... yeon... mhmmm..." The girl mumbled. 

 

 

Taeyeon held her waist to suppory the girl not from falling whule the woman's arms wrapped around Taeyeon's neck.

 


"I love you... Sica-ah..." 

 

 

Jessica smiled and pinched Taeyeon's cheeks. 

 

 

"I love you too... Taengoo..." 

 



 Taeyeon's pov

I'm right here at my room, watching  the big screen in front of me. I was watching "American Pie"(Taeyeon's really byun here right?) 

 


I'm watching the scene where the girl Victoria was stripping her clothes. 


"Oh wow..." I mumbled, the girl really have this massive . While I was eating my chips, a knock interrupted me, making me startled. Holy .

 

 

"Taeyeon?" Tiffany called outside. I quickly panicked and being the stupid girl I am the chips I was eating splattered on the floor. 


"Oh ..." I groaned in irritation.

 


I quickly went to the tv and turned it off. 

 

 

I quickly cleaned the scattered crumb of chips and put it on the dust bin. 

 


"Taeyeon?" 

 

 


I went to the door and opened it only to see Tiffany frowning. 

 

"What took you so long to open it? Are you doing something?" She asked. I gulped the lump forming in my throat. 

 

"Me? Oh-uhh I-uhh I was umm I was at the b-bathroom...I'm doing number 2. That's why...haha." I chuckled nervously, my face sweating bullets. She stared at me for a while, examining my face but then she just shrugged. 

 


"Hmm... okay... I'm just here to check up on you. And by the way breakfast is ready." She said as she roam around my room, she then went to my bed and scanned my things. 

 


"Taeyeon don't you clean your room? I mean you should be clean because you're a girl... it turns the boys off when they see how messy your room is.." She said, cleaning the all the scattered things in the floor and filding my scattered hes neatly on the bed.

 


"Ahh... ugh. Ugh. Faster..." 

 


OH MY ING GOD I FORGOT TO TURN MY DVD OFF ING HOLY HELL.  What the is this ahhhh


I hurriedly went to the dvd to turn it off. 

Please log in to read the full chapter