CHAPTER 22

BABY-S(H)ITTER? (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Go for it! Just one more shot Tae! Yuri exclaimed, cheering of for the almost drunk girl slumped on the chair with a glass on her hand. Taeyeon's head was spinning, feeling dizzy because of the alcohol's effect on her. It was already 2 in the morning and Taeyeon and her friends are still at the club, drinking shots and partying till' they pass out. And Taeyeon was close to passing out since she can't open her eyes anymore, she feels her body getting weak and she can't feel her legs anymore.

 

 

Go Taeyeonnie! Yoona cheered on the other side. 

 

 

Hyoyeon was still  sober but the alcohol's effect was getting into her too, being the responsible one for this she signed Yuri to take the drunk girl home.

 

Hey Yuri, go take Tae home, she's already drunk though. We can't let her stay here anymore and just at her state, Hyoyeon pointed to the girl who was already asleep on the chair. Yuri giggled at the sight of her cute sleeping friend. Yuri was still a little sober though, she still knows what's going on around her.

 

You know Hyo that I can't drive, policies are roaming at this hour right now and what if we get caught?

 

 

Oh, right. Why don't you go call Tae's girl, you know, that Tiffany girl?

 

 

But Tae's phone is already low battery, I don't even know what Tiffany's number is. Yuri explains, Hyoyeon sighed in frustration.

 

 

Then you don't have a choice but to take some cab.

 

Yuri's eye brows furrowed, staring into her with an 'are-you-serious-look?'

 

No way I'm not going to search for a cab at this time, don't you know it's already 2 in the morning? Who the would be ing roam around at a time like this?

 

 

 

 

Then what do you want me to do? Hyoyeon asks.

 

Let us borrow your car and search for sommeone to drive us home?

 

Hyoyeon glares at Yuri.

 

Hell no, I don't want to use my new baby.

Yuri rolls her eyes before walking towards Taeyeon's direction. She slupms the drunk girl's arms on her shoulder before carrying her outside where her car is. She looks back at Hyoyeon while raising her car keys. She mouthed her an 'I'll-take-her-home-I-don't-care--the-police' Before going straight on her car.

 

 

--------

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I've been pacing out at the living room for hours already, worried sick about Taeyeon. I've been texting and calling her for a few times already but she isn't picking up nor replying back to my texts to her. Agh! Where the effing hell is she? Gosh I'm totally being worried right now, I want to search for her but I don't even have any Idea of where she is! Should I go and text Khun to help me search for her? But it's already 2 freaking am in the moring and I still haven't got some sleep because of worrying about that midget!

 

 

Ahh damn it Taeyeon! Where are you? I muttered under my breath, pressing the call sign again. And still, it's the phone operator that I've heard for a million times already.

 

I was just at the lunch with Nichkhun when Taeyeon storms out, leaving me alone there, what a concept. I'm really confused about her behaviour, there's t

Please log in to read the full chapter