CHAPTER 24

BABY-S(H)ITTER? (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Much to her surprise Taeyeon's lips were soft, Tiffany didn't know how to react so her body stayed still. Taeyon's hands slipped into her waist pulling her closer. The younger girl started  to nip Tiffany's bottom lip, trying to initiate and open on the heated kiss. Tiffany didn't know what has gotten into her but she wrapped an arm around Taeyeon before pulling Taeyeon closer too. The kiss was geting more intense and it was making the two girls' hormones rage.

 

“T-Tae...yeon. W-What are w-we doi-” Tiffany didn't finish her sentence when a moan interrups . Hearing Tiffany's moans were heaven into Taeyeon's ears so she sneaked up her left hand and d Tffany's earning a moan from her, once again.

 

“Y-You don't...k-know how...I-I...I've been holding these feelings for a month.” Taeyeon manages to say in between their kisses. She pushed the taller girl on the wall, stumbling on their way. Thier minds were hazy, all they know is that they share the same page and the same feelings. Tiffany didn't doubt her feelings towards Taeyeon since she'd been holding her feelings by herself since she landed her eyes on her boss' daughter.  And for Taeyeon, it was the best feeling she've ever had to have Tiffany's lips on her. The baby-ter and witch she hated had totally tame her untamable attitude and heart? In a short period of time, Taeyeon never knew faling in love can be this fast. Well it took her 3 years to be with Jessica and Tiffany made her fall in one month and a half? She was sure that Tiffany was really the one for her.

 

 

Tiffany was pushed on the wall, she started savouring the kiss they shared every moment and seconds. It was a special moment to die for. She still she's doing this, especially with Taeyeon, her boss' own daughter. She's not very sure if Mr. Kim will aprove this relationship since it was not too "normal" and since she was very loyal to her boss. But what she's sure about is her feelings are real for aeyeon. 

 

Taeyeon started battling her tongue with Tiffany's, she slides her tongue inside , french kissing the girl. Every seconds the kiss was starting to get more passionate and intense, her body was heating up and her face was etting more flushed.

 

A hand made it's way to Taeyeon's hair, pulling it slowly as Tiffany savours the kiss.  They're already getting out of control when she feels Taeyeon's hand tugging her white blouse, ing it. Realizing where they were heading Tiffany pushed Taeyeon away and stared at her with a shocked face. The younger girl's face was flushed and so was hers. Tiffany realizes that what they were doing earlier was wrong, reality just suddenly struck her.

 

“T-Taeyeon....I-I'm sorry oh my god. T-This is totally wrong, I'm really really sorr—”

 

 

 

“Tiffany, there's nothing to be sorry about, I'm the one who should be sorry but, I'm

Please log in to read the full chapter