CHAPTER 13

BABY-S(H)ITTER? (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany's pov 

 

I dozed of for a few hours after my argument with Taeyeon, and after I woke up I felt groggy so I stood up to grab some water down stairs since I really feel thirsty. I checked the clock and it's already quarter 12. Maybe Taeyeon is already asleep since it's quite quiet now. As I opened the bridge to grab some pitcher  but then the front door open making me startled as I dropped the glass I was holding. And there I saw Taeyeon staring at me with her eyes wide open, as she looked at me with a holy -I-just-got-caught.

 

 

Knowing that she was caught I crossed my arms and tapped my foot on the floor.

 

 

"Where have  you been?" I asked with my face frowning. 

 

 

 

 

"Uh-I just bought an Ice cream outside, in the nearby store." She said as she cleared .

 

 

 

I raised my brow, not believing what she's saying. She looked at me with a nervous expression and gulped. 

 

 

 

"What? Cat got your tongue? Who the hell would buy an Ice cream at this hour? And there's still a tub of ice cream left inside the fridge so, where have you been?"| I asked sternly.

 

 

 

"I-I went to the store to chill out, why do you have to know every single move I have to do?"She said, changing the topic.

 

 

"I have the right to know where you have been because I'm responsible to look out for you, didn't I tell you already? And stop trying to change the topic, where have you been?" I asked once again, and she just sighed.

 

 

 

"I just went out with Yoona and Yuri. You happy now? Since I already answered your question can I go inside my room now? I'm pretty tired now." She said as she lazily passed through me. This girl is really bipolar, just a few days ago we're close and now were like enemies? What the hell? Not liking her attitude I grabbed her arm and spun her around. But then our faces we're too close too each  other, she was staring at my eyes as I stared at her in shock. I don't know what possessed my body but I was stunned on my spot, not moving. I was being drawn into her, I was staring to her face.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon inched closer to my face and as a reflex I backed away but she continued to walk towards me till I felt my back hit the wall. I can feel my heart wanting to be freed in my chest as it pounded erratically. I can feel all the butterflies flying around in my stomach, making me nervous. I can feel her breath against my nose, god why am I being like this? Why is she being like this? She then went to place near my left ear.

 

 

 

 

"You smell like..." She began to whisper in my ear, I felt a sweat trickled down on my forhead.

 

 

 

 

"You smell like...cigarettes." She said before backing away from me as she laughed boisterously.  I stared  at h

Please log in to read the full chapter