CHAPTER 21

BABY-S(H)ITTER? (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"T-Ti-Tiffany?" I stuttered as I stared at the woman with my  wide-eyed face in horror. Tiffany just stared at me darkly before walking slowly towards me. Oh my god what am I gonna do?! Run for your life Taeyeon! Feeling her walking closer I backed away before waving my hands together.

 

 

 

"H-Hey I-I it's n-nice to see y-you h-here...Wait, fany--I can explain I have m-my reasons I--"

 

 

 

"Why are you here?" She calmly asked, trying to compose herself as she grabbed my hands, she then dragged me inside the restroom before locking the door. Holy , goodbye world. I nervously stared at her with my pleading eyes. Tiffany stood in front of me before crossing her arms, her foot tapping against the floor, waiting for me to answer. I gulped the lump in my throat.

 

 

"I s-swear I-I didn't want to do this i-in the first place! I-I mean--Yuri just forced me to join them a-and--"

 

 

 

"And you agreed joining them?" She said in an intimidating way with her eyebrows pulled in. Woah, holy , help me god.

 

 

"N-no! I-I they forced me to! I swear I-I'm not lying, they f-forced m-me."

 

A knock on the door interrupted us, saving me from TIffany, oh gosh who might be this person is I thank you with all my life. Tiffany gave me a cold glare before mouthing me.

 

 

"We'll talk about this later, understand?" I quickly nod my head.

 

 

 

Tiffany opened the door, revealing my best friend, Yuri.

 

 

 

"Hey Taeng--oh, I guess this must be Tiffany? Am I right?" Yuri pointed towards Tiffany, who was wearing a fake smile. Tiffany smiled at Yuri brightly before waving her hands to Yuri.

 

 

"Yes, I am Tiffany, and you are?"

 

I can see Yuri gawking at Tiffany before introducing herself to her.

 

 

"I-I'm Yuri, Kwon Yuri, Taeyeon's best friend." Yuri said as she took Tiffany's hands with her, shaking it eagerly. I snorted, pffttt. This is just plain stupid.

 

 

 

"It's nice to meet you, Yuri, I'm Tiffany, Tiffany Hwang, Taeyeon's baby-sitter." Tiffany said with a chuckle. Oh , that chuckle. She may look and sound innocent but no, she's not, she's ing corrupted. It made me frown before smiling, maybe she just wanted to show some friendly act with Yuri, so I don't have to mind it at all. But why am I feeling a bit of...discomfort? 

 

 

We made our way out of the restroom and Tiffany started heading towards a different direction, I followed her while she headed towards her own table.

 

Hey Fany what took you so long? A tall-well-built guy said, he has this thick eyebrows, eugh who is this man? I frowned at him before observing his features. But then he stand up and pulled Tiffany in a hug. WHAT?! HOW DARE HE?! I'm the only one who's allowed to hu- what the hell am I saying? Why am I being protective over her she's not even mine. Agh Taeyeon what the actual ?

 

Tiffany hugged him back, she even rubbed his back, what the . The thick-eyebrow man noticed my prescence so he broke off the hug and stared at me questioningly.

Please log in to read the full chapter