CHAPTER 3

BABY-S(H)ITTER? (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tiffany's pov

Morning came and as usual, going to work and do work stuffs. After working for hours I quickly went home to ready myself at the dinner with Mr.Kim, yes, I'm going to meet Taeyeon today. I hope she's nice.

 

 

I wore a mini black dress just above my knees and a simple make up with a red lipstick.  I took a one last glance before grabbing my shoulder bag and left. I then saw Mr.Kim in front of the gate, with his car, waiting for me.

 

 

 

Sheez, people might think I'm a hooker or having a relationship with him. Ugh, there's no time thinking about that Tiffany, ew you're gross.

I smiled at Mr.Kim before we get inside the his car.

 

 

 

 

"How are you Tiffany?" Mr.Kim asked while driving.

 

 

 

 

"Oh, I'm fine sir, thank you.."

 

 

 

 

"That's good....Uhm I hope you can handle Taeyeon, uh she's kinda rebellious and stubborn but I think she's kind of nice too...I guess." He said. I just nod my head as we headed to his house.

 

***

 

 

As we got inside Mr.Kim's house, he gestured me to sit on the living room. And I gladly obliged, I sat on the big-looking- expensive couch and roamed my eyes around as I scanned the Mansion house. They really are filthy rich.

 

 

 

"Stephanie I'll just cook a dinner for us okay? I'll just go call Taeyeon so you two can chat for a while, while I cook, okay?" He said and I just nod my head.

 

 

 

"Taeyeon! Taeyeon?!" Mr.Kim called. There was no response until Mr. Kim sighed and walked up stairs. I waited for them as I observed the room and roamed my eyes around, big pictures hanging on the wall, and I think that it's their family picture. There was this cute girl, who I assumed to be Taeyeon and Mr. Kim was holding her in his arms, and the beautiful woman, who I think is Mrs.Kim, and a picture of a young boy, I think it's Mr. Kim's first child. They were all smiling happily at the picture, making my heart melt. Aw, how I wish we have a complete family picture with mom. And yes, my mom already passed away since I was just a baby, she died giving birth to me.

 

 

My reminiscing was disrupted when I see Mr. Kim walking down with a pissed Taeyeon trailing behind him. He signed Taeyeon to sit beside me and she just snorted. I gave her my brightest smile and she just ignored me and went to sit beside me, I mean she's like 12 meters away from me. She sat with her arms crossed like reprimanded brat. 

 

 

I cleared my throat and smiled to her again, trying to start a conversation to her.

 

 

"Hi Taeyeon, my name's Tiffany Hwang. I hope we can get along with each other?" I said and reached out my hand for her to shake. But the brat just stared at it and ignored it before turning her attention at the big screen in front. Ugh, this kid is making me reach my limits. I  just held out my left hand and shake my hands with my other hand. Trying to break the awkwardness, I spoke.

 

 

 

"So Taeyeon, I heard that you're still in you college...How is it with you?"

Please log in to read the full chapter