CHAPTER 17

BABY-S(H)ITTER? (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

After the check up they went to buy some grocery a little before heading home, Jinha headed straight on the bedroom before laying herself down. 





 

"You should rest for now, I'll just cook some dinner for us. Do you want to eat here at the bed or at the table?" Her husband asked.





 

"I think I'm going to eat at the table, I want to all of us to eat together."









 

"I understand, okay then. I'll go now, just call me if you need anything." He was about to turn his back when Jinha called him.









 

"Wait, can you call Jiwoong? I...I-I'm going to tell him now..."









 

"Oh, okay. I'll call him, just wait here."



 

Taejoon left the bedroom to call Jiwoong as he headed to Jiwoong's room, knocking on his door.





 

"Jiwoong? Dear?"





 

After waiting for a few seconds the door opened, revealing his eldest son, with his sleepy face probably because he just woke up.





 

"Dad?"





 

"Hey dear, just woke up?"

Jiwoong rubbed his eyes cutely before slowly nodding his head.



 

"Yeah..."

Taejoon smiled before patting his son's head.



 

"It's time for dinner, and mom's calling for you."



 

***

 

JInha was sitting on the bed, thinking about her family, she knows she really messed up her family. Her conscience was eating her up till' now. She snapped from her nostalagia when the door opened, revealing her Jiwoong who was smiling at her as he ran towards her and hug her.





 

"Hi sweetie, how are you?" She asked and Jiwoong just gave her a cheeky smile.



 

"I'me fine mom, why are you calling for me?"



 

Jinha smiled weakly before her son's hair.

"Where's Taeyeon?"



 

"She's inside her room, sleeping. Why?"





 

"Hmm, I'm just checking you guys up." She said before signing JIwoong to lay beside her. The boy obliged before laying beside his mother and placing his head on the big bump.





 

"Woongie?"





 

"Yes mom?"





 

"You do know that you're already beginning to understand things right? You do know that dad and mom loves you right?"



 

Jiwoong looked up to her mother and smiled.

"I think... why?" 


 

Jinha smiled before sighing. 

 

"I have something to tell you..." 



 

"Really? Is it very important?" 


 

"Yes sweetie, very. So... we have to wait more 3 months and a half to see your baby sister, Hayeon." 

Jiwoong stayed still, listening to every word his mother is saying. 


 

"You see Jiwoong. Things are not as strong as you know... Like dad, you do think dad is string because you don't see him cry, right?" Jiwoong nid his head. 



 

"And for me, my relationship with your dad is not as strong anymore... My love for your dad has faded and it goes the same for him too..." 




 

After explaining all to Jiwoong, the boy could finally understand. 


 

"You mean... Ha-Hayeon is not dad's?" 





 

Jinha smiled sadly. 
 

"Yes and... I hope you can understand...I hope you can forgive mom..." 



 

Jiwoong was confused, it was a sudden for him. He didn't know what to feel, mixed emotions. Sadness, disappointment, confused?

 

 

Jinha looked at her son with her sorry eyes but Jiwoong stared at her with a sad look.

 

 

 

 

"B-But why? Mom? Why did you have...t-to ch-cheat on dad? You say that love fades...

Please log in to read the full chapter