CHAPTER 20

BABY-S(H)ITTER? (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"So, where should we go first?" Yuri spoke. 


 

"Let's go look for food first! I'm hungry!" Yoona caressed her grumbling stomach.


 

They're walking here around the mall, and yes, you guessed it right. Taeyeon agreed to join them. It was hard for her to decline since  she was tempted too but boy, she couldn't do anything but to pray for her good soul since if Tiffany finds her out, her dead is ing dead.
 

Taeyeon took a deep breath, thinking about the possible occurrences that could happen if Tiffany finds her out. Taeyeon was praying for her soul.
 

"Oh gosh, why did I even agree to this?"  Taeyeon mumbled under her breath, her face frowning.


 

"Hey where should we eat?" Yuri asks.


 

"Should we eat at Wendy's?" Yoona suggested.


 

"I don't want that, let's just go eat pizzas!" Sooyoung protested.


 

The two big-eater glared into each other.


 

"Okay you two we don't want your thousand-calorie-food. We should eat a simple but classic restaurant and I know you would enjoy this." Hyoyeon said as she stepped in between Yoona and Sooyoung. Yuri's eyebrows pulled in, staring at Hyoyeon confusingly.


 

"Where? At the club? Oh no you don't sa-"


 

"Of course not you dumb-O! It's the all-time favorite classic restaurant there though!"


 

Yuri just stared at Hyoyeon with her confused face, but then sighed.


 

"Okay then, let's go there." Yuri said. Hyoyeon grinned wickedly before snaking her petite arms on the pacing short girl.
 

"Hey Baeyeon." Hyoyeon gave Taeyeon her wicked smile. Taeyeon's face turned sour, thinking that she's planning something.
 

"What? You've decided already?"
 

"Yeah, and I think you'll like it!"
 

"Where is this restaurant you're saying?" Yoona asked out of no where,Her head suddenly popping out between Taeyeon and Hyoyeon.


 

"Just there at the nearby bookstore."


 

"Oh? Okay then, let's go already I'm hungry!"


 

---
 

 "Here it is!" Hyoyeon exclaimed. They looked up at the huge restaurant, observing it carefully. Taeyeon squinted her eyes, trying to read the name.
 

"Gong Chui? What is this? What the I've never heard of this. I don't even know if this name even exists!" Sooyoung yelled.


 

"Chill up guys, I know you never heard about this but this is the best selling restaurant here at town!" 


 

"Let's go inside now I'm ing starving!" Yoona groaned.










 

As they got inside, the place was just painted in dark red and black color, but yet it is very classy. A man approached Hyoyeon, smiling at them.






 

"What's up Hyo!" The man smiled before gesturing a high-five to Hyoyeon.


 

"Wassup dude, how're you?" 




 

"Oh, same old, same old. So, I'm guessing you brought your friends here to eat am I right?"


 

"Of course what do you expect us to do here? Poop? Come on, just go search some table for us we're already starving!" Sooyoung says. The man looked at the tall girl with an exasperated look, shocked by the bluntness and boldness of her. He then chuckled softly before bowing her head to them.


 

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience ma'am, here, I'll lead you the way upstairs, there are still vacant tables there." The man gestured them upstairs before leading them to the table. There's a quite of people there but not crowde

Please log in to read the full chapter