CHAPTER 1

BABY-S(H)ITTER? (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taeyeon is not your typical girl, she's a total badass. I mean she's manlier than you. Her height might be short but her strength is not a joke, she can make you cry without wasting a sweat. But she really is kind, just don't- I mean don't rub her on the wrong way then you'll be safe. Right?

 

Right.

 

 

 

Tiffany has been serving half of her life to Mr.Kim, he treats her like her own daughter. He's there when she needs some help, she stood to Tiffany like a fatherly figure so that's why she's very loyal to Mr.Kim when it comes to work. 

 

 

Tiffany's pov

 

 

Here I am walking inside the office, feeling fresh as always. Mr.Kim called for me and I don't know why, maybe he's going  to give me a day off? Nah, Tiff... You already took a long day off last month, what would you even want for?!

 

 

I headed towards my boss's office as I knocked on the door before opening it when I heard him say. "Come in."

 

 

 

I slowly opened the door and peeked inside only to see my boss sitting on his chair with a very serious look. I gulped down. , did I do something wrong? Did he already found out that I'm the one who ate his toast bread in the fridge last week?! Oh my god, he seems really serious. Is he going to fire me? I quickly sat at the chair where he assigned me to sit and I quickly obliged.

 

 

 

"Uhmm, I heard that you called for me Mr.Kim...Is...there something wrong? Bad news? Am I going to get fired? I promise I won't eat your toast bread again! Really I-" I got cutted off when Mr.Kim spoke.

 

 

 

"Woah Stephanie calm down dear, you're not going to get fired- wait you're the one who ate my toast bread?" Mr.Kim asked. I nodded slowly with my head hung low. , I'm so embarrassed right now.

 

 

 

"Yeah..." 

 

 

 

I heard a chuckle coming from Mr.Kim, I looked up only to see him smiling at me.

 

 

 

 

"You really are making me laugh Stephanie, but no, I'm not going to fire you nor anything bad news but, I have a news for you...A favour I mean.  I don't know how it is for you, a good or bad news..."

 

 

Oh, just a favour. It's just a piece of cake. But I'm happy that Mr.Kim is not angry at me. I looked at Mr.Kim with a brow raised.

 

 

 

"What is it Mr.Kim?"

 

 

 

 

He sighed before speaking again.

 

 

"The company needs me to help and work wit

Please log in to read the full chapter