CHAPTER 11

BABY-S(H)ITTER? (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yuri didn't realize it sooner but still, she can't do anything about it. She was already too late, a second late. 

She was planning to confess her feelings to her best friend, Jessica. It was her fault though, the day she was planning to confess would be the day where she would recieve the most heart-breaking news to her. 

Yuri smiled happily as she opened her eyes, the aroma of her mother's cooking was protruding her nose. She stood up, her mood was already bright just thinking about her, Jessica of course. She went downstairs only to see her mother, cookimg her favorite food. 

"Good morning mom!" Yuri chirped happily as she went to hug her mother, her arms were on her shoulders. 


"Stop it you rascal! I'm cooking, go wake  your brother up." Her mother said. 

Yuri went to sit on the table and waited for her mom to set the food. 

"Yuri-ah why are you sitting there?! I said wake your brother up!" 

Yuri just smiled slyly as she slumped her back on the chair. 

"Mom?" 

Her mothet hummed in response. 

"Do you know what day is it today?" 


"Hmm, let me think.... Oh! It's your turn to wash the dishes today!" Her mother said as she stared at Yuri with her brows raised. Yuri rolled her eyes. 

"Ugh, no. Guess what is it." 


Her mom frowned. 

"What is it you rascal? Did you broke your father's favorite cup again?" 

 


"Na-uh.... didn't you remember?" 

 

"Ayy! You brat, you're just wasting my time. Just go wake your brother up!" Her mom yelled and Yuri just smiled slyly. 


"Woah, okay. Chill out, Mother." Yuri said before heading to her brother's room. 

 

Yuri happily made her way to her brother's room, thinking how she would confess to Jessica. 


---


It was break time and Yuri is ecxited about how she's planning to confess to Jessica. 


'Hmm... what should I do? Where should I confess? At the rooftop? Oh! That's a good idea, I should search for Sica first! '

 

 

She was walking down the hallways when she passed by at Sooyoung's class. 

 

"Yuri-ah!" The tall woman called. 

 

 

"Yah Sooyoung!" Yuri hissed as she stumbled on the floor with Sooyoung on her back. 

 

 

"Sup blacky! Where are you going?" Sooyoung asked with her sly smile. Yuri just rolled her eyes. 

 

 


"Get off of me you bean pole." 

 

 


"Eyy why are you so grumpy today ?" 

 

 

 


Yuri sighed. 

 

 

"Have you seen Sica?" 

 

 

 

"Hmm.... Sica? I think I saw her at the restroom." Sooyoung said and Yuri smiled brightly. 

 

 

"Oh? 'Kay then I have to go now, see ya later!" 

 

 


Yuri ran her way to the restroom and saw Jessica outside, she was just about to walk away when Yuri showed in front of her, making her stop in her tracks. 

 

 

"Oh, Yuri-ah?" 

 

 

 

"Uhh.. Sica, I have something to tell... you." Yuri said nervously. 

 

 

 

"Oh! I have something to tell you too! We should meet up later!" 

 

 

 


"Oh really? Okay then, at the rooftop, okay?" 

 

 


"Okay, I should get going now. Class is starting, I'll see you soon! Bye!" Jessica said and kissed Yuri's cheek before heading back to her class, leaving Yuri dumb-founded. Holding her left cheek where Jessica just kissed her. 

 

 


"Wow..." Yuri mumbled, still dumb-founded. Jess

Please log in to read the full chapter