CHAPTER 16

BABY-S(H)ITTER? (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Stop staring at me." The woman already reached her limits, she placed her spoon and fork down, she's already feeling uncomfortable by the petite girl staring at her since she came down. 

Taeyeon continued staring at the other girl with those big eyes, making Tiffany slightly irritated. 

Tiffany sighed. 


"You know, let's just forget what happened yesterday, and I'm sorry for hitting your face with the soap, I'm just really surprised, that's why." 

 

Taeyeon didn't say a thing, she continued staring at Tiffany with her eye brows raised and then sighed. 

"It's okay... I'm sorry for barging in too, I didn't even know you're there. The door wasn't locked though." 

  
Tiffany looked at Taeyeon with her eyes, like she's reading the girl's expression if she's lying or not. 
  

"Hmm, okay." Tiffany said, but she's still not convinced. 

"Yeah, sorry again, really." 

 


Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon, assuring it was okay. 

"It's okay, just knock if you're about to use the bathroom." 

 

"Okay." 


An awkward silence. 


"Uhh... wanna join me?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany stared at the other girl with a brow raised. 

"Where?" 


"I'm just gonna go stroll around the park and... you know..eat some foods that they sell there. I totally miss eating some tteok-bokki there." 

When Taeyeon said the food they sell it caught Tiffany's attention, making the older girl turn her head to Taeyeon. 


"Tteok-bokki? Really? They sell some of those at the park?" 

Taeyeon smiled. 


"Yeah, so... wanna join me?" 

 

 

Tiffany showed her eye-smile to Taeyeon before nodding her head. 

"Yeah! I miss eating some of those!" 

 


"Well then, get your up and let's go." Taeyeon said while smiling. Tiffany happily stood up, getting her bag and things. Taeyeon watched the older girl happily walking, with her lips forming to a smile. 

_______________________________________

Taeyeon's pov

We're here at the park, with her walking by my side. She's really cheerful today and I don't know how the hell she doesn't get awkward talking to me... after all, I saw her . And for me, well, if I was her I would be all an awkward potato or I won't even say a thing. It's ing embarassimg though, I still het flushed when I recall that memory. 

 


I snapped back to the reality when I felt Tiffany isn't by my side anymore but then I saw her already on the play ground, waving her hand at me. 

 


"Yah how the hell did you get there?" 

 

 

 

Tiffany smiled at me. 

 

"Well you're really just slow, come on here and get your up here, faster!" She said and I just snorted. Really, is this girl really 24 year-old? It's like she acts more immature than me. 

 


"Gahh, I'm already ing tired just walking on this stupid long stairs." I muttered under my breath. 

After walking the 'hell stairs' I saw Tiffany sitting  already one of those swings. She's really childish eh, I thought she would be more mature than me. 

 

 

"Tae come over here! Let's play!" She shouted while smiling at me. I chuckled. This girl, really. 

 

 

I headed towards her, sitting beside on the other  swing beside her. 

 


"Well, I didn't know you were this childish. This place is just for kids fany-ah..."

 

She looked at me with an unamused expression. 


"Childish? For kids? The hell Tae this is for everybody and no I'm not childish, I just kinda miss being here since, you know, I got caught up on work already when I was just in senior highschool. I just kinda miss being here, with my brother and dad." 

 

 


"Hm, okay. Wait—you have a brother?" I asked. Well, I'm just su

Please log in to read the full chapter