CHAPTER 23

BABY-S(H)ITTER? (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

I know you all wanted to know what Taeyeon's reaction will be so...as the evil author I am, I'll be writing on yoonhyuns pov first. MWAHAHAHAAHAHA. So, let's take a look at Yoonhyun's story line first

 

 

Yoona slumps her back down on the chair, her vision getting blurry because of the alcohol's effect. She tried to squint her eyes to sober herself up but immediately failed. She gets up with her jelly legs, stumbling on every steps she takes as she steadied herself on the wall, leaning her hands on the hard hollow before taking a step again. 

 

She didn't know where she wa going, all she was thinking is to get home and sleep on her comfrtable big bed but as the drunktard she is, she tripped over and fell on the ground. 

 

“Aghh...W-what the h-hell.” Yoona mumbled under her breath. She tried to get herself up on her knes, clutching the wall to support herself but she stumbled again. Yoona feels like there's a ton of bricks slumped on her beack, making it hard for her to stand up again but then she felt a voice calling her name out.

“Yoona! Hey!” A high pitched voice called her out. She turns her head back, only to see her new uptight teacher unning towards her.

It was her new teacher in Biology, Ms. Seo, she cursed under her breath. She ried to get up to make a quick way out because she doesn't want to be with this uptight woman who only knows how to nag eveybody wneever they eat some unhealty junk foods. But then the teacher grabbed her arm, slumping it on her shoulders before she could say anything he fund herself being dragged inside an unfamiliar house. She turns her head on the girl beside her, staring at her questioningly.

 

“W-What...re you d-dooin'?” The drunk girl asks. Seohyun turns her head on her student, examining the drunk girl's features. 

 

 

“I'm taking you home with me, you're drunk. I don't know where your house is and it's already late so I brought you here with me. I'll let you use our guest room.”

 

 

Yoona could only furrow her eyebrows in confusion. She totally don't know what's happening around her but she knows what Seohyun is saying. She didn't say anything and just let Seohyun drag her in the bedroom. Feeling tired and sleepy Yoona landed her body on he soft comforters before letting herself doze off.

Well, it up when the morning comes up.

 

****

Taeyeon's POV

 

All I was hearing was soft weak voices at the background, I'm totally drunk. But still I can hear what they're talking about. I tried to open my eyes but it seems like I'm still not sobered up right now. 

 

“Tell me honestly Tiffany, do you like Taeyeon?” I heard somebody's voice, It was Yuri's. What the hell is going on? my head hurts. I didn't hear any sounds after that question, but then after a few seconds I heard Tiffany's voice.

 

“Y-Yes? I mean—I...like her.” She softly says. Oh, she just likes me what's with that?

 

Wait, she likes me? Tiffany? My baby-ting sitter? The witch? 

 

I snapped my eyes open before staring at Yuri and Tiffany.

“You like me?” I asked loudly which made them turn their attention to me. Yuri was staring at me with her eyes wide-open, and Tiffany was staring at me with her horror shocked face expression.

 

“T-Taeyeon?!” Tiffany exclaimed loudly. I don't really know what has gotten into me but I feel really high that time, I guess? All I'm feeling was arrogantly proud because TIFFANY HWANG JUST ADMITTED THAT SHE LIKES ME. Woah, I feel really overwhelmed. I smiled at the flushed Tiffany who was hanging her head low. I scooted closer her but then my body feels really heavy and my dizziness was taking over so I tripped and fell on her, my head was on her legs while the other half of my body was seated on the floor. Yuri helped me stand up before carrying me on the bedroom. Ugh I wanna talk to Tiffany but it seems like my body doesn't have any strength anymore so it, I'll just talk to her tomorrow.

 

*MORNING*

 

I opened my eyes up, staring at the white ceiling of my bedroom. But then the headache struck me out of the blue as I tried to analyze my surroundings. I clutched my temple, trying to ease my hang over. Ugh, what the hell happened last night? Ugh, this hangover. I sat up on my bed for a while, remembering everything that happened last night an

Please log in to read the full chapter