CHAPTER 6

BABY-S(H)ITTER? (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was time for Mr. Kim to go, and Tiffany did not take it to well. 

"Is it really Friday today?" Taeyeon asked with her grumpy face. 


"Yes my dear, so I want you to behave well and be good to Stephanie, okay?" Mr. Kim asked as he patted his daughter's shoulder. 

"Stephanie? I thought her name was Stella..." Taeyeon said. Tiffany rolled her eyes before glancing at her boss one last time. 

"Mr. Kim do you really have to go?" Tiffany asked with her pleading eyes. Mr. Kim just smiled and patted her head. 

"Yes, and please I want you to look out for my baby girl okay?" 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. 

"I'm not a baby..." Taeyeon said as she crossed her arms. 

 


Mr. Kim just chuckled as he walk towards Taeyeon and hugged her daughter tight. 

"Of course you're still my baby girl, my one and only baby!" Mr. Kim said and Taeyeon just snorted, but her lips tugged in to a smile when her father hugged her. 

 


After the little talk, it's already time for Mr. Kim to go.   Mr. Kim grabbed his luggage and waved his hands before going inside where the people are already heading to the airplane. 


"Bye Mr. Kim! Have a safe flight!" Tiffany shouted while waving her hands. 

 

"Bye dad, take care!" Taeyeon shouted happily, waving her hands up like Tiffany. Mr. Kim smiled at the two and gave a one last smile before boarding to the plane. 


After that, the two girl's stared at each other. 


"Well, what are we gonna do?" Tiffany asked. 

 


"Well... Do our own stuffs?" Taeyeon said as a matter-of-fact before turning her back to the girl and walked away. 

"Yah where are you going?" Tiffany shouted as she chased after Taeyeon. Taeyeon just snorted before turning her head back to Tiffany. 


"What do you want woman?!" Taeyeon grumpily said. 

 

"Where are you going? It's my job to know where you are or where you will be going because... I'm your baby-sitter?!" Tiffany said and crossed her arms. 


"Well I don't need you to know where I'm going because I don't want to, and there's no thing such as baby-sitting! I'm not a ing kid." 


"Well, I don't care what it is called but your dad asked me to look out for you!" Tiffany explained. 


Taeyeon couldn't help but roll her eyes. 


"You know what? You don't have to do this, you can just go home and do your work while I do mine. My father

Please log in to read the full chapter