CHAPTER 12

BABY-S(H)ITTER? (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tiffany's pov
 

"Ugh, you're really unbelievable! Why did you do that?!" I said angrily, my nose flaring up. Taeyeon shrugged before walking up stairs, not caring about what I am saying. Really? This side of hers was the one I hate the most. 
 

I followed her to her room as she pretended not to hear what I'm blabbing about. As she got inside her room, she laid on her bed. 
 

"What the hell Taeyeon, are you even listening to what I'm saying?!" 
 

She glared at me and snorted. 

"Shut up, I don't even ing know what you're blabbing about." 




 

I stared at her with my eyes wide open. I can't believe she's being on her annoying grumpy mood again. 

 

"KIM TAEYEON, do you even know what you did earlier?" 




 

"Yeah yeah, I know what I did earlier, just leave me alone for now and let's just talk about it later..." She said as she lazily leaned her back on the bed and closed her eyes. 



 

I gritted my teeth and glared at her. Really, I hate this side of hers. She's really being rude and selfish again, ugh. 


 

"Wha-you know what? I am outta here, you're being y again. I thought that we're already okay with each other but no, you're being back to grumpy again." 





 

"Please, Tiffany... not now.."She groaned while massaging her temples, and it only made mu blood boil. 



 

"I don't know why a-" 




 

"SHUT UP! PLEASE, I ING SAID LEAVE ME ALONE, WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE? I SAID WE WILL TALK ABOUT IT LATER, NOT NOW." Taeyeon yelled. Making me stop in my tracks as I stared at her in disbelief and shocked expression. 



 

"Please... just—leave me alone for now?" 



 

I huffed and bitterly smiled. 



 

"Okay then, I'll go now... enjoy being alone then!" I said with my sarcasm before I walk out with a teary-eyes. 


 

***

 

Taeyeon's pov

 

I'm really not in the mood for a talk that's why I yelled at Tiffany. 

 

 

I sighed.

 

 

 

Maybe I need to control my temper next time, I'm really just...I feel really drained after I saw her. I'm just really bitter because I remember our break up and it triggered me. A lot.

 

 

 

 

I lazily reached my phone on the night stand and called Yuri.

 

 

*RING*

 

 

"Hello?"

 

 

 

 

"Hey Yuri-ah.."

 

 

 

"Sup Tae, do you need anything?"

 

 

 

"Are you in Yoong's house?"

 

 

 

"Yeah, why?"

 

 

 

 

"I'm going there in 15."

 

 

 

"What, why ar-"

 

 

I ended the call and stood up before grabbing my coat and walk outside the room carefully, I don't want to wake Tiffany up. She's probably still upset for what I did earlier. Well, I can't help it. I still can't control myself when I lose my temper.

I slowly got outside before locking the door, I brought a key with me so I can get inside when I get back later. After that I headed  to the garage and carefully took my motor out and drove to Yoona's house.

 

*At Yoona's house*

 

 

 

I opened the door only to see Yuri and Yoona laughing their loudly. I raised my brow, thinking whta they're laughing about.

 

 

 

"The you two laughing about?"

 

 

 

The two stopped laughing as they stared at me with an expressionless face but after a few seconds they burst out of laughing. Weirdos.

 

 

I sat beside them as I looked at Yoona's phone.

 

 

 

"The is that?"

 

 

 

I saw a picture of Hyoyeon, sleeping with wide-open. My face contorted in disgust but later on I laughed with them.

 

 

 

"Where did you find this?"

 

 

 

"Sulli sent this to us. Oh my, Jesus Christ. I'll send this to Sooyoung." Yuri said as she continued laughing at the picture.

 

 

I then slumped myself beside Yuri and sighed deeply.

 

 

 

 

"What's up Tae? What's with the sudden visit?" Yuri asked. I sighed once again.

 

 

 

"You didn't tell me that she's back here again..."

 

 

 

A silence.

 

 

 

"Taeyeon unnie...We were supposed to t

Please log in to read the full chapter