CHAPTER 14

BABY-S(H)ITTER? (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tiffany's pov

 

 

I'm here now at my bed, lying down on my back as I stared at the white ceiling above me. My moment with Taeyeon earlier is still tattooed in my mind, replaying the scenes earlier makes my face flush. Ugh what the hell?! Why am I being like this, she makes my heart pound. What is this feeling called again? Love? I think. But it's wrong to fall for the same gender, right? I mean I have a little crush on her...not love. Ugh this is frustrating but whatever! Maybe it's just a phase. Yeah...Stephanie it's just a phase!

 

 

 

I sat up and leaned my back on the wall. My eyebrows furrowed as I kept on thinking about the teasing Taeyeon did earlier. I still can't get it off of my mind. Maybe a shower will do? Yeah, a shower will do!

 

 

 

I stood up from the bed and headed at my closet to get my bathrobe and towel before heading to my bathroom. I turned to open the faucet to go fill up the white tub but there was nothing on it. No water even dripped, not a single drop. What the hell is this? How can I get some fresh bath when there's no water up here? Ugh. I paused for a while to think of something but then something came up in my mind. Maybe I can use the bathroom downstairs? Bingo!

 

 

 

 

I quickly headed downstairs and headed straight inside the bathroom and wow, it was bigger and nicer than  my bathroom upstairs. I quickly closed the door and hung my towel before turning the water on to fill the tub up. I roamed my eyes, searching for what flavor should I use for my bubble bath later. Hmm....lavender? Yeah that sounds great. I poured the bubble soap on the tub as it fills the tub in water. I smiled contentedly, waiting for the tub to be filled. After a few minutes the tub was already full. I set my foot in and slowly sink in the tub. As I set myself in a comfortable position, I closed my eyes and relaxed, contented now from the relaxing feeling. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's pov

 

I was playing my PS4 inside my room when I felt my stomach grumbled. Hmm...I think I need some snack. I lazily stood up and went on my mini table to grab my chocolate bar, nice. After that I went back to my bed again and ate the chocolate while playing some PS4. After eating the bar, I felt my stomach grumbled more, ugh this. But then I felt some sensation on my stomach like it's burning, I mean I think I'm going to fart. Wait-I It's not a fart! I need to go to the bathroom before I up insi

Please log in to read the full chapter