CHAPTER 2

BABY-S(H)ITTER? (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was at her usual shell, inside her messy room. Clothes scattered on the floor, unorganised table and her books placed on the floor. Taeyeon was sitting on her bead while playing her PS4, she was close to winning against the boss when a knock interrupted her.

 

 

 

"Aww what the , I lost! Ugh, who is it? Come, in." Taeyeon said.

 Mr.Kim entered his daughter's room, he then scanned Taeyeon's room with his face scrunched up. He then walk towards her and sat beside his daughter.

 

 

 

"Hey what's up dad? Do you need anything?" Taeyeon asked.

 

 

Mr.Kim sighed before speaking. "Tae, don't you get uncomfortable with how messy your room is? I mean- are you not going to clean this mess?" Mr.Kim  gestured his hands as he pointed at the scattered clothes on the floor.

 

Taeyeon just snorted.

 

 

 

 

"Dad, I'll clean that up, just, not now...I'm still playing." Taeyeon said with her attention focused on the  big screen in front of her.

 

 

 

 

"Anyway Taeyeon, I want to tell you something..."

 

 

 

"What is it?"

 

 

 

"I have a guest coming here for tomorrow, okay?" Mr.Kim said. Teayeon only hummed in response.

 

 

 

 

"And that guest will  be looking out for you..." 

 

Taeyeon's pov

 

 

"And that guest will be looking out for you..." My dad said causing me to turn my attention to him. I looked at him with a confused face.

 

 

 

"What?" 

 

 

 

 

Dad sighed. "The company needs me for work, I will be away from you for three months so I asked her to look out for you...She will be reporting me how you're doing everyday and she will be...I mean she will be your baby-sitter.."

 

I turned off my attention to the game I was playing and fully turned my attention to my dad.

 

 

 

 

"Dad, you're joking right? Is it April today?" I asked, hoping to see him saying 'Happy April Fools Day' or see him laughing but no, he's ing dead serious.

 

 

 

"Dad, I don't need a baby-sitter, I'm already f

Please log in to read the full chapter