장난꾸러기 (Prankster)

To Bbyu Or Not To Bbyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Sungjae woke up with a smile on his face as he remembered what happened last night. Suddenly, his bedroom door burst open.

 

Eunkwang: Ya maknae, get up now, it's time for practice

Changsub: What's with the clown face, did something good happen yesterday?

Sungjae: Nope~ *Acts innocent*

Eunkwang: That smile must mean Valentines Day went well for him~

 

Sungjae ignored his hyungs teasing and slipped out of his room without another word. He took out his phone and messaged Joy.

 

Sungjae: Sooyoung-ah, good morning~ 

Joy: Good morning oppa~

Sungjae: Are you at the filming site already?

Joy: Yup, we're getting ready to film now 

Sungjae: Everything's okay right?

Joy: Yea oppa, stop worrying, I'll be fine

Sungjae: Okay good

Joy: I gotta go now

Sungjae: Alright, we'll talk later~ Hwaiting Hot Joy!!

 

Joy complained at the sight of Sungjae calling her Hot Joy. 

What Hot Joy again?? Aish this oppa really is such a prankster!!

But still she smiled anyways, and quickly put away her phone to prepare for filming. 

As Joy was working hard filming for her drama, Sungjae was also sweating hard practicing for BTOB's concert in Busan. After a few hours of hard work, the two finally got a break. Joy happily picked up her phone when she saw Sungjae was calling her. 

 

Sungjae: Sooyoung-ah~

Joy: Oppa!!

Sungjae: How's filming?

Joy: It's great~ Everyone is so nice here, we're on our lunch break now

Sungjae: Me too

Joy: Oppa did you miss me? *Smiles cutely*

Sungjae: No, I'm so busy concentrating on my dancing, I didn't have to time to miss you

Joy: Yah!!!

Sungjae: Aish, why do you always ask the most obvious questions?? Don't you know how oppa feels by now?

Joy: Still... I wanna hear you say it~

Sungjae: *Quietly* Of course I did... I missed you a lot, is that good enough?

Joy: Yup~ *Smiles happily* ㅋㅋㅋ

At this moment, staffs and producers walked by greeting Joy. 

Joy: *Whispers* Oppa wait a minute

Joy: *Bows to staffs and producers* Thank you so much, you've all worked hard, thank you~

 

Sungjae, who was listening on the other side of the line, smiled proudly as he heard Joy working hard and politely greeting her producers.

 

Sungjae: Aigoo our Sooyoung is doing so well~

Joy: Of course!!

Sungjae: Aigoo they're so lucky to have you

Joy: I'm yours~

 

Sungjae squealed like a little boy as he cringed at Joy's words. He couldn't be happier, he blushed and his ears turned red. 

Right then, Red Velvet's manager walked towards Joy with their lunch in her hands. 

 

Joy: Lunch is here, yay~

Sungjae: You're gonna become a pig if you keep eating so much ㅋㅋㅋ

Joy: YAH!!! Oppa you've changed...

Sungjae: But even so, you're still p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter