또 사랑하고 만다 (Love You Again)

To Bbyu Or Not To Bbyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjae was shocked to see Joy at the door. 

Is this a dream...? But it feels too real...


Sungjae: Soo... Sooyoung-ah... *gulps* Why are you here...?

Joy: Oppa...

Sungjae: Come in first, it's freezing cold outside... What are you doing here, and at this hour...?? 

 

Joy was shivering from the cold. It was cold and windy outside, but Joy had been standing outside for quite a long time hesitating whether or not to go in. Despite his back hurting, seeing Joy shivering, Sungjae immediately ran to get her a blanket and a cup of hot tea to warm her up. 

 

Sungjae: Ya, how long have you been standing outside?? You're cold as ice! Are you out of your mind? Why didn't you come in right away?

Joy: Oppa I'm fine, sit down... Is your back okay? Does it hurt a lot?

Sungjae: Just a little, it's nothing serious... 

 

For the first time since then, Joy looked closely into Sungjae's eyes, she saw the hurt in his eyes and how much he tried to hide it. Tears began to roll down Joy's cheeks, surprising Sungjae. Awkwardly, he moved a little close to Joy and put his arm around her shoulders, gently her back.

 

Sungjae: What's the matter Sooyoung-ah...?

Joy: I'm sorry oppa, I'm so sorry...

Sungjae: What are you saying, you have nothing to be sorry for to me

Joy: No oppa, because of me... It's because of me, that you're hurting so much, it's my fault... All you've done is continue to watch over me behind my back and take care of me, while I've been pushing you away for my career... I'm so sorry...

Sungjae: Ya, Park Sooyoung, are you out of your mind? Don't say that, don't you apologize, why would you say that... Don't be silly, why would it be your fault, of course it's not your fault, it's a very reasonable choice that anyone would've made, stop blaming yourself... And I'm perfectly fine too! See? *Makes goofy expressions* Well, except for my back right now, but I'm totally fine, so don't you dare say that, and don't you cry for something so ridiculous, alright? 

Joy: But you're not though oppa, you're not fine... I can tell from your eyes that you're not... Stop pretending you're okay when you're not, and for once be honest... Don't just say you're okay with whatever I want, tell me how you really feel...

 

Tears welled up in Sungjae's eyes, he looked away, trying to avoid eye contact with Joy in fear of her seeing him cry. As a tear fell from the corner of Sungjae's eye, Joy reached up to his face and made him look straight at her. 

 

Joy: Look at me and tell me... 

 

The moment his eyes met Joy's, tears flowed uncontrollably down his cheeks.

 

Sungjae: Don't leave... Don't go anywhere and stay by my side... It's too difficult without you beside me... It's okay even if you don't want to be in a relationship, or if you think it's not time for us yet, I'll hold back my feelings, or I'll wait for you, but please, please don't disappear and stay... Stay beside me...

 

Sungjae broke down and leaned onto Joy's shoulder as he cried and cried and cried. Joy wrapped her arms around Sungjae and pulled him into a hug, patting his back as he crie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter