어린애 (Young Love)

To Bbyu Or Not To Bbyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three were silent as they watched the manager storm out of the house. 

 

Irene: Well? Is there gonna be good news...? Or should I leave you two alone to work it out 

Joy: What do you say oppa...? I know it won't be easy, but we'll have each other to rely on, wanna give us another chance...?

 

Sungjae looked into Joy's sparkling eyes and smiled. He thought long and hard. Seeing Sungjae having such a hard time to answer, Joy held his hand and began to sing their duet "어린애 (Young Love)"

 

Joy: *Singing* 난 그대밖에 몰라요~ 내 맘을 그댄 아는지 모르는지 난 궁금해요~ 날 얼만큼 사랑하는지 몰라~ (I don't know anything except for you~ Do you know my heart or not, I'm curious~ I don't know how much you love me~)

 

A smile spread over Sungjae's face. With a deep breath, he joined in to the duet. 

 

Sungjae: *Singing* 꼭 말을 해야 아나요~ 내 맘을 그댄 왜 아직 모르는지~ 날 알아줘요 나 정말 그댈 사랑해요~ (Do I really have to say it out~ Why do you still not know my heart~ I want you to know, that I really love you~)

Joy and Sungjae: *Singing* 우린 어려 조금 힘들어도~ 아직 우리에겐 많은 시간이 있죠~ (Even though it may be a little difficult for us because we're still young~ We still have a lot of time~)

Sungjae: *Singing* 두 손잡고~ (Holding each other's hands~)

Joy: *Singing* 둘만 보고~ (Only looking at each other~)

Sungjae: *Singing* 천천히 가자~ (Let's go slowly~)

Joy: *Singing* 서로를 이해하자~ (Let's try to understand each other~)

Joy and Sungjae: *Singing* 사랑은 원래 어린거야~ 어린애~ (Love is meant to be young anyways~ Young Love~)

 

The two leaned in close to each other with their fingers interlocking. They were so close that their foreheads touched, but their eyes were still locked on each other. 

 

Joy: So is that a yes...?

Sungjae: Here's my answer 

 

Sungjae leaned in and planted a passionate kiss on Joy's lips, the two locked lips, burning with desire for each other. 

 

Irene: *Staring at the ceiling* Ahem, um, sorry to interrupt... This is incredibly sweet and all, but Sooyoung if you don't go now you'll be late for filming

Joy: Oh that's right!! Filming!! I have to go now oppa

Sungjae: I'll come with you 

Joy: That's okay oppa

Sungjae: You're going to kiss another guy, at least let me see you for a little longer on the taxi ride!!!

Joy: Alright alright fineee, come on, let's go

Sungjae: Wait, there's something I need to do first

Joy: What is it?

 

Sungjae took the locket from Joy's hand and put it on Joy. Joy blushed as she touched the locket, it was finally back where it belonged.

 

Sungjae: Alright, let's go now~

 

The two caught a taxi and hopped on, going as quick as they can to the broadcasting station. Joy got off the taxi as they arrived and waved goodbye to Sungjae. 

Sungjae returned to his dorm with a wide grin on his face. Eunkwang and Hyunsik was unpacking in the middle of the living room as they had just gotten back from their filming in Mexico f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter