Happy Sungjae Day

To Bbyu Or Not To Bbyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Over the next few days, both Sungjae and Joy were busy with their schedules. BTOB and Red Velvet went to LA to perform at the Hollywood Bowl, while Joy stayed in Korea for her drama filming. After months of hard work, Joy finally wrapped up her drama filming. The entire crew gathered at night for a farewell party. After a few hours of celebrating, she thanked the crew as she left.

Although she enjoyed filming, she was also glad that her hectic schedules were finally over. She finally has a chance to rest and she would no longer have to miss her Red Velvet schedules. She was upset that she didn't get to goto LA with Sungjae. 

That night, Sungjae was resting in his dorm when he suddenly heard the dorbell ring. He was surprised to see Minhyuk, Ilhoon and Peniel at the door.

 

Sungjae: Oh? Why are you here hyungs?

Ilhoon: We're here to kidnap you

Sungjae: Huh??

 

Without even giving Sungjae a chance to struggle, Peniel picked him up and Minhyuk put a blindfold on Sungjae. 

 

Minhyuk: Operation success!!

Ilhoon: Hyungs!! Let's go!!

 

Eunkwang, Changsub and Hyunsik came running out excitedly as they joined the kidnap mission, holding Sungjae down as they led him to their car.

 

Sungjae: What are you guys doing?? Let me go!! Why do I have to wear this blindfold?? Where are we going??

Eunkwang: Just keep quiet, you'll know when you get there

Sungjae: Are we in a car...?? Who's driving?

Changsub: Eunkwang hyung is driving, so stop shouting

 

Soon Sungjae stopped struggling and obediently sat in his seat. After an hour or so in the car, they finally arrived their destination.

 

Hyunsik: We're here~

 

Sungjae attemped to peek through his blindfold, but Ilhoon was quicker to make sure Sungjae couldn't see where he was. They led him off the car and walked for around 15 minutes. 

 

Sungjae: Where are we going?? Are we there yet...? Can someone at least tell me what we're doing and where are we??

Peniel: Almost there~ 

 

Finally, they stopped walking. The surroundings were dead silent. Sungjae flinched nerviously as he felt the brisk wind touch his skin.

 

Mihyuk: You can take off your blindfold now

Sungjae: Finally!!

 

As Sungjae pulled the blindfold off his head, everyone yelled "SURPRISE!!". He was stunned to see what was before his eyes. They were at Everland, inside the theme park, in front of the fountain, where he and Joy once sat and had ice cream together. It was way past the opening hours, yet the theme park was beautifully lit up and filled with lights. He looked around and realized they were the only ones in the theme park, there was no one else around, no one else but Joy. In front of him stood a gorgeously dressed Joy who came straight from the farewell party. She smiled adorably at Sungjae's confused face. She was holding a cake in her hand, an ice cream cake to be specific. 

 

Everyone: Happy birthday Sungjae-ah!!!

Sungjae: Daebak... You guys did all this including kidnapping me and dragging me all th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter