Disappeared

To Bbyu Or Not To Bbyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy sank onto her knees, she picked up the flowers that Sungjae got for her and sobbed. Hearing the noise, Yeri came out to see what's going on. Seeing Joy crying on the floor, she rushed over to Joy's side. 

 

Yeri: Unnie, what happened? Why are you crying? Where's Sungjae oppa? 

Joy: He left...

Yeri: Why?? What happened here...??

Joy: I lied to oppa, I told him I had to work overtime, but actually I went to dinner with Dohwan oppa, and I think Sungjae oppa saw us when we got back...

Yeri: What...??? Why would you do that...? Why did you ditch Sungjae oppa to have dinner with Dohwan oppa? Sungjae oppa was so looking forward to seeing you, he treated like it was a dinner date at a restaurant and even set the table and everything, he even brought candles! When he heard you were getting back late he decided to stay to surprise you... He thought you would need a cheering up after a long day of work... 

Joy: This is all my fault, I screwed it all up... What am I gonna do Yeri-ah... Oppa must be really angry at me right now... Why did I do such a foolish thing... I ruined everything

Yeri: Don't cry don't cry, just go over and apologize to him first thing tomorrow morning unnie, I'm sure he'll forgive you, he loves you very very much after all...

 

Joy's heart sank as she saw the table that was beautifully decorated, she opened the fridge to see the food that was still wrapped up, Sungjae didn't take a single bite, he waited for her. 

Sungjae wandered on the streets, not knowing where to go. He didn't feel like going home, he had nowhere to go. His head was a mess, filled with conflicting thoughts. He left in such a hurry that he forgot to pick up his coat that was in the house. He shivered at the brisk cold wind blowing on the empty streets. He was freezing and his stomach was growling, but those were the least of his problems. The scene of seeing the two together replayed over and over again in his head, each time hurting more and more. 

He walked and walked and walked, circling the entire neighborhood over and over and over again, until his legs finally gave away. Feeling dizzy and lightheaded, he sat down on a bench and leaned his head against the wall, his head was hurting really bad and he was freezing in the cold without his coat. He watched as the sky slowly began to turn bright, by the time he realized he should get home, he was already weak as a baby, he couldn't even stand up.

 

When morning finally came, Joy went to BTOB's dorm the first thing.

 

Eunkwang: Who is it so early in the morning... Oh? Joy-ah, what are you doing here?

Joy: Eunkwang oppa, I came to find Sungjae oppa... 

Eunkwang: Sungjae...?? Isn't he with you? I thought he went out to your house last night? He never came back, I assumed he stayed over at your house... Ya Changsub, Sungjae didn't come back right?

Changsub: No he didn't come back, why? Isn't he with Sooyoung?

Joy: No... It's a long story, but it was my fault and we had a fight, and he left... I thought he went home, but if he didn't then where is he...?? He didn't even bring his coat when he left...

Hyunsik: Wait what...?? But it's insanely cold outside, especially at night... Where could he be...?


Joy took out her phone and tried calling Sungjae, but it was no use, his phone was dead, the call just went straight to voice mail. 

 

Joy: He's not answering the phone... 

Changsub: Don't worry too much Sooyoung-ah, it's probably just out of juice, he'll be back soon...

 

Eunkwang immediately called Minhyuk to see if he's heard anything from Sungjae.

 

Minhyuk: What's up hyung

Eunkwang: Ya, by any chance is Sungjae with you? Or do you know where he is?

Minhyuk: Sungjae? No I have no idea, why?

Eunkwang: He's missing...

Minhyuk: What...???

 

Eunkwang also called Peniel but none of them has heard from Sungjae. Soon Minhyuk, Ilhoon and Peniel also gathered at Sungjae's ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter