Culprit Revealed

To Bbyu Or Not To Bbyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The manager walked up to Joy from behind her.

 

Manager: Did you find the painkillers? 

 

Joy slowly turned around to face her manager. 

 

Joy: No... But I found this *Holds up the locket*

Manager: That...

Joy: Why did you lie to me unnie, you knew I was looking for this... Why do you have it...?? 

Manager: I found it in the car yesterday, I was about to give it back to you...

Joy: There's no way, I've looked everywhere, the set, the car, the dorm... The only place I didn't look, was you... 

Manager: I...

Joy: So you had it all along... Wait, were you the one who took it...??

Manager: No, I...

 

Suddenly, realization dawned upon Joy. A flashback brought her back to the night once again, seeing the familiar dark figure and that familiar pair of eyes. Joy began to feel suffocated and dizzy. Her legs gave away and she fell onto the floor. 

 

Irene: Sooyoung-ah!!! 

 

Joy held the locket tightly, desperately trying to regain her senses. Hearing Irene's urgent scream, Sungjae ran out of Joy's room and rushed to Joy's side, holding her in his arms. 

 

Sungjae: Sooyoung-ah, Park Sooyoung!!! Can you hear me??

Manager: You again?? Why are you here??

 

Sungjae ignored the manager and held Joy tightly. Joy stirred as she slowly regained her consciousness. 

 

Joy: *Mumbles* You... It was all you...

Sungjae: Sooyoung-ah, are you okay...?

Joy: Yea, I'm fine oppa...

 

Sungjae helped Joy up. Joy walked up to her manager. 

 

Joy: It was all you, wasn't it... 

Sungjae: Sooyoung-ah, what are you talking about?

Joy: It was you who slipped the note into my bag, it was you who took the photo, it was you who switched my hair clip from Dohwan oppa to a listening device, it was you that night at the park with the paparazzi, it was you who stole my locket... It was all you...

Irene: Wait, why would manager unnie do that Sooyoung-ah

Joy: Am I wrong? They're all you, right? 

Irene: It can't be, right unnie?

Manager: You're right, you finally figured it out

Sungjae: Wait, so that person that has been threatening us, was you...??

Manager: That's right, I thought you'd never find out, you guys were absolutely clueless

Irene: What...??

Joy: But, why...?? How could you do this to us...

Manager: Everything I did was to protect you, I did all that for you, for Red Velvet, I've worked so hard to protect you

Joy: You cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter