Happy 1000 Days

To Bbyu Or Not To Bbyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later, both Joy and Sungjae has already returned to Seoul for their work after spending a few days at their parents house. 

They haven't seen each other in over a week. Sungjae was alone in his dorm, lazing on the sofa, with Sami on his lap. 

 

Sungjae: Sami-ah... I'm so bored, why does Joy have to be so busy... Even the hyungs aren't around, where are they anyways?? 

 

Sungjae circled the living room aimlessly, grabbed a drink and a snack from the fridge, then went back to the sofa. 

 

Sungjae: It's Monday, they don't even have any schedules today, where have they all gone??

 

Seeing Sami lay down in front of the kitchen area, Sungjae went over and fed Sami. He squatted down next to Sami who was enjoying her milk and food. 

 

Sungjae: Aigoo is it yummy? Is it yummy Sami? Should we have a Sami x Yook day? A day just for you and me~ What should we do first?

 

The suddenly excited Sungjae jumped up and down as he fished out Sami's cat toys. Sami's eyes was locked onto the toy and kept following. Sami's paw moved quickly trying to pin down the toy with her lightning reflexes, but Sungjae was even quicker. The two chased each other around the house and soon they became exhausted. 

Sungjae looked out the window. The weather was beautiful. He glanced at his fishing rod and the baiting reel Joy had got him. He then took out his phone and called Peniel.

 

Sungjae: Hyung!!

Peniel: What's up?

Sungjae: Are you free now? Wanna go fishing?

Peniel: Now? Uh... Sorry Sungjae-ah, I can't, I'm busy with something right now...

Sungjae: Hyung as well?? Why is everyone all busy...

Peniel: Sorry 

Sungjae: It's okay, don't worry about it

 

Sungjae then decided to go fishing with Sami. Sungjae sat near the Han Gang River with a fishing rod in his hands. On his left was a box of fishing bait, and on his right, was Sami leisurely up a delicious can of tuna.

 

Sungjae: Sami-ah, what kind of fish would you like to eat? I'll catch one for you~

 

But Sami paid no attention to him as she continued to enjoy her tuna can.

After a few hours, Sungjae still haven't caught a thing. 

 

Sungjae: Aish why is this such a long day, it's been hours and I haven't caught a single fish... Even the fishes are too busy for me today

 

Soon the sky began to grow dark. At last, he gave up and packed up his fishing utensils. Just as he was about to head home, he received a call from Changsub.

 

Sungjae: Hyung~ Where have you been all day?

Changsub: I was busy with something, anyways, wanna go bowling?

Sungjae: Sure, I was about to die of boredom hyung, I'll just go home to put down Sami and I'll be right there~ The usual place right? 

Changsub: There's this new place I wanna try, I'll message you the address

Sungjae: Oh, okay

 

Sungjae brought Sami home, put away his fishing utensils, and quickly changed into something less pajamas-like and more casual. He put on his cap and mask, then hopped into a taxi, heading towards the address Changsub has sent him.

As he stepped out of the taxi, he saw Changsub there already waiting for him.

 

Changsub: You're here?

Sungjae: Yea hyung, what is this place though? It doesn't look like a place for bowling?

Changsub: Trust me, you'll love it

Sungjae: Where exactly did you find this place anyways?

Changsub: Just follow me

 

Changsub led Sungjae up the elevators and through the corridors to a plain looking door. Changsub gestured for Sungjae to open the door.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter