Exposed

To Bbyu Or Not To Bbyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the BTOB dorm, the hyungs were anxiously checking their phones, refreshing the new page every minute, desperately praying that Sungjae didn't get caught by the media. To their dismay, photos of Sungjae at the hospital began to fill up the internet. 

 

Eunkwang: Aishhh... I knew it'd turn out like this... What to do? Aish Yook Sungjae...

Hyunsik: Rumors are gonna start spreading very soon... We need to tell the company...

Changsub: Our manager will do that I think, he already knew about their relationship anyways... Right now the problem is just, whether they'll address the issue or not, and if they do, whether they'll acknowledge it or deny it...

Hyungsik: It's gonna be very difficult for them if they acknowledge it... It'll be hard enough with just rumors, but if they admit their relationship, can you imagine how bad things will turn out...

Eunkwang: Under the limelight, nothing is easy, you will have to make sacrifices, sort out your priorities... 

Changsub: How bad do you think it will be...

Hyunsik: With Sungjae's current popularity, by tomorrow the Red Velvet dorm and SM entertainment building will probably already be a mess...

Changsub: It's scary, how crazy fans can be sometimes...

Hyunsik: How are we gonna tell Sungjae... Red Velvet's SNS is already starting to pile up with hate comments, if Sungjae hears about it, he'll definitely beat himself up over this... 

Eunkwang: Will they really be alright...? 

Changsub: I hope so...

 

The three became quiet as they heard Sungjae come in. 

 

Sungjae: I'm back hyungs...

Changsub: How's Sooyoung?

Sungjae: She fainted from shock, but she's fine now...

Eunkwang: Did you... See the news...?

Sungjae: What news...?

Hyunsik: The reporters... They caught you on camera...

Eunkwang: Rumors are flying everywhere now... 

Changsub: Its probably best that you don't go out in the next few days, until things have calmed down...

Sungjae: But what about Sooyoung? She's leaving the hospital tomorrow... She'll be very surprised... I should go and...

Eunkwang: No Sungjae, you're not going, and I mean it... You're gonna stay here, if you show up tomorrow, you're basically admitting it to all the cameras, and it'll just become worse for her, do you understand what I'm saying?

Sungjae: But...

Eunkwang: I know you're worried, that's why Changsub and I will go visit Sooyoung at the hospital tomorrow morning when she gets discharged, Hyunsik will stay here and make sure you don't go anywhere near that door, am I clear?

Sungjae: Okay... Tell her that, I'm sorry...

Eunkwang: Ya maknae, I know it's difficult, but at times like these, you need to stay strong to get through it

Sungjae: Right...

 

The members watched as Sungjae walked soulessly towards the refrigerator, took out a can of beer, and started taking big gulps out of the can. Within two minutes, Sungjae had finished the entire can of beer. The members stopped him as he was about to grab a second can. They made him goto his room and rest.

 

Eunkwang: What are we gonna do about him...

Changsub: I've never seen him like this before... He's always been such a confident boy

Hyunsik: Nothing blows one's confidence more than being unable to protect the one he loves...

Eunkwang: He needs to stop blaming himself for Joy getting hurt, he needs to know its not his fault...

Changsub: Sigh...

 

The next morning, Changsub and Eunkwang got ready to go visit Joy. Sungjae was staring at the tv expressionlessly. 

 

Eunkwang: Sungjae-ah, is there anything you wanna give her?

Sungjae: No...

Changsub: We shouldn't go empty handed, should we get a fruit basket on the way?

Sungjae: Get mangoes, she loves mangoes...

Eunkwang: Alright, we will... Hyunsik, look after Sungjae, don't let him out of your sight for even a second!!

Hyunsik: Leave it to me hyung

Changsub: We'll be back soon~

 

As soon as Eunkwang and Changsub exited the building, Sungjae could hear a commotion coming from downstairs where a bunch of reporters had gathered.

Sungjae spent the day scrolling through the internet, clicking onto every article regarding their dating rumors, reading every single comment. His anger boiled as he saw how many negative comments there were, the more he read, the angrier he became. He normally ignores malicious comments very well, but he couldn't stand seeing those horrible comments directed at Joy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter