The Locket

To Bbyu Or Not To Bbyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy and Yeri were chatting at their dorm when there was suddenly a loud thud coming from the door.

 

Joy: Did you hear that??

Yeri: Yea what was that??

Joy: I think it came from outside... Should we take a look...?

Yeri: It's not gonna be dangerous is it...?

 

The two peeked out the window but they couldn't see anyone outside. Cautiously, they slowly opened the door. To their horror, they saw Sungjae lying unconsciously on their doorstep.

 

Yeri: Oh my god that scared me

Joy: Is that... Oppa...?

 

The two crouched down and shook him, but he didn't move a muscle. 

 

Joy: Oppa... Oppa!! Wake up!! Are you okay? What are you doing here... Oppa!!

Yeri: That smell... How much did he drink...

Joy: Aish oppa, why did you drink that much... 

 

Joy and Yeri dragged the drunk Sungjae into the house and laid him in the middle of the living room. They pulled out extra blankets and rolled Sungjae onto the blanket so he wouldn't be sleeping on the cold floor. 

Joy tucked Sungjae into the blankets and slipped a pillow under his head. As she was about to get up, Sungjae grabbed her arm and started mumbling.

 

Sungjae: Don't... Don't go... Why... Locket... Why... Please... Why...

Joy: This is all my fault... Oppa drank so much because of me... Why did I lose the locket, it's all my fault...

Yeri: What should we do... Should I call Changsub oppa?

Joy: No, just leave him here... Just for one night... He'll sober up tomorrow morning, so for now, just let him stay and rest here... We can call Changsub oppa to come over and pick him up tomorrow...

Yeri: Alright, I'll leave you two alone then, goodnight unnie

Joy: Thanks Yeri-ah... Goodnight

 

Joy sat next to Sungjae and watched as he slept. His dance was bright red and his cheeks were rosy. She ran her fingers through his hair and wiped off his sweat. A very strong scent of alcohol was coming from Sungjae, but Joy didn't care, she sat quietly next to Sungjae taking care of him. 

 

Joy: Oppa... You must've been having a really hard time... Look how thin you've become... I'm so sorry, I lost the locket... I really love it and it's so precious to me, but I can't believe I lost it... It's all my fault... But oppa, please know that I didn't mean to lose it, and it doesn't mean I don't love you anymore, because I still do... And I'm not going to forget you oppa, I don't want to... I'll keep waiting for you, no matter how long it takes...

 

Sungjae stirred, he scrunched his eyebrows but his eyes remained closed. Joy turned off the lights so that it wouldn't be too bright for Sungjae to sleep, leaving only a dim moonlight shining through the window. Seeing Sungjae fall back asleep, she sang to him softly. 

 

Eunkwang - 그때 (Back Then)

Every time I think of when I used to have you, 
I space out and get locked in the memories
.

I was so happy, we were so pretty, back then. Only memories of not treating you well remain.
The person who makes my heart teary
. The person who I can’t forget for even a day
. The person who I want to forget.
I didn’t know love, I didn’t know you, back then. 
I wanna go back to that day, the most precious day. 
Then I won’t let you go.


If only I could turn things back, if only I could hold onto you.
I think I’ll spend the day like this again. 
Locked in times of you. 
I was so happy, we were so pretty, back then. 
I keep thinking of the things I couldn’t do for you
The person who gave me everything
. The person who cared about me more than I did
. The person I miss.
I didn’t know love, I didn’t know you, back then. 
I wanna go back to that day, the most pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter