Goodbye "We Got Married"

To Bbyu Or Not To Bbyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjae and Joy thanked the staff members as they wrapped up filming for their last episode as a couple on We Got Married. Joy’s eyes are still red and swollen from the crying.

 

Sungjae: Aigoo our Sooyoung, look at how puffy your eyes are, why did you cry so much?

Joy: That’s because of you oppa, you’re the one who made me cry, I wasn’t planning on crying cuz I look so ugly when I cryyyy!

Sungjae: What are you saying, you’re pretty when you cry, its heartbreaking to see you cry but it makes you look so pretty~

Joy: You’re just saying that… Who’s gonna say cheesy things like these to me now…

Sungjae: Aww, me of course, who else?? You better not cry so prettily in front of others, you're only allowed to cry like that to me, and I'm the only one who can say cheesy things to make you smile

Joy: Really...? You'll do that even though our virtual marriage is already over?

Sungjae: Of course!! Surely you're not planning on cutting me out of your life as soon as you're done with the show right...? I will be so sad...

Joy: No no of course not, how could I, I would never do that... 

Sungjae: I'm sad now humphhh!!!! *Acts cute and pretends to be angry*

Joy: *In an aegyo voice* Oppaaaa~ Don't be mad my Handsome Yeobo~

Sungjae: *Blushes* Aish how am I supposed to stay mad at you when you're so cute, don't you dare do that in front of other boys!!!

Joy: Alright alright I won't

Sungjae: Are you free next monday? Do you wanna meet up?

Joy: Umm... I think I have some time for lunch in between schedules

Sungjae: Great, let's call it a date then!

 

Joy smiled happily as she marked the date on her calendar. She was worried she won't be able to see Sungjae now that the show ended, she's glad Sungjae doesn't want to grow distant either despite their busy schedules.


Back at the dorm, Joy was tired after a long day and was welcomed home by her Red Velvet unnies.

 

Wendy: Oh you're back! How was the last filming, did you cry?

Joy: Yea unnie, I'm totally ruined, I cried so much my face was all bloated!!

Irene: Omo, I thought you weren't planning on crying at all?

Joy: I know right, I really wasn't!! but the moment I started singing I already got choked up, I couldn't even finish the song. Then when oppa sang "Hug Me" I just totally couldnt hold it in, my face was a disaster...

Yeri: Is it like those drama scenes where you cry so hard that all your eyeliner and eye makeup get completely smudged? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Joy: NO! Of course not... How could I look like that in front of Sungjae oppa...

Seulgi: Why does it matter, he'd still say you're pretty anyways, even when your makeup is completely ruined he'll still think you're pretty

 

Thanks to her member's endless teasing, Joy blushed so hard that her cheeks turned red as a tomato.

 

Wendy: Sigh our Sooyoungie, what to do? You must be really sad, since it might be the last time you'll get to see him like that...?

Joy: Well...... I'm meeting him next monday... so, I guess not...? *smiles shyly*

Yeri: What?? Really?

Seulgi:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter