First Date

To Bbyu Or Not To Bbyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After enjoying the beautiful scenery, the two arrived at a restaurant for some snacks. Sungjae hid his face behind the menu as Joy ordered their food. The two gluttons in all the foods like a vacuum cleaner, leaving only empty plates that has been clean.

 

Joy: I'm so full, haven't eaten this much in such a long time, I'm so screwed when I get back to filming tomorrow, look how big my tummy has become!!

Sungjae: Well then I guess we'll have to go exercise~ Or else I'm afraid you'll get kicked off the drama ㅋㅋㅋ

Joy: What?? If I get kicked off the drama it's you fault for feeding me so much food!!!

Sungjae: Aigoo my Sooyoungie eats so well~ How can I not feed you well?

 

The bickering couple left the restaurant and arrived at the Han Gang River. They rented two bikes and started biking along the river. 

 

Sungjae: *Bikes with one hand off the handle* Woohoo~ This is a refreshing!!! Feel the wind Sooyoung-ah~

Joy: *Tries to take off one hand but immediately puts it back onto the handle* I can't release my hands!! It's too scary!! I will fall if I do that!! How are you doing that??

Sungjae: *Shows off his biking skills in front of Joy* Look!! I'm biking with just one hand~ Woohoo!!! Try it, you can do it too Sooyoung-ah~

Joy: No I can't!! This is so much fun!!!

 

After a while, the two got off their bikes and took a seat in front of the river. Joy rested her head on Sungjae's shoulder as they felt the wind blowing against their skin. 

 

Joy: Nature really has amazing healing power, I was so tired but now I feel so refreshed~

Sungjae: Eiii... It's not nature that's healing, it's me that's healing, anyone who spends a day with me feels refreshed!! 

Joy: Tskk, you and your arrogant side again ㅋㅋㅋ It's true though, I feel energized whenever I have oppa by my side~

Sungjae: Of course!! I'm oppa~ 

Joy: Haha oppa sickness

 

Sungjae plays with his hands, with his palm facing up while patting his lap. Joy naturally slips her hand into Sungjae's hand, causing Sungjae to blush and look away shyly. Sungjae rested his head on Joy's head as the two watched the water flow. After a good rest, the two rode their bikes back to the shop and returned their bikes.

 

Joy: Where are we going next?

Sungjae: Ice skating~ I've recently found out that I'm a very good skater, did you know that? 

Joy: Yea I saw the episode, you came first out of the four

Sungjae: Yup!!! It was similar to skiing, and I've skied and snowboarded a lot, it wasn't hard to skate for me~ Joy-ah, oppa will teach you!!

Joy: Haha alright, let's see how good you really are

 

The two arrived at the ice rink and put on their skates. Sungjae skated on the ice confidently while Joy was afraid of falling and grabbing the side tightly. Sungjae reached out his arm for Joy to grab onto and showed off his skating skills. Joy clung onto Sungjae's arm like a monkey as Sungjae led her out to the ice. Sungjae taught Joy how to skate, and very quickly, Joy mastered skating and skated freely along Sungjae's side.

 

Sungjae: How are you so good?? How come every time I try to teach you something you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter