혼자하는 사랑 (One Sided Love)

To Bbyu Or Not To Bbyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, Joy went home with Sungjae to BTOB's dorm. The two lazed on the sofa after a long day of filming. 

 

Joy: I'm so tired oppa

Sungjae: Me too, give me a massage

Joy: I'm too tired, you give me a massage first oppa

Sungjae: On second thought, don't give me a massage, I'm afraid you'll give me one of those weird massages you did last time... That was just to make the show funny right?

Joy: No, those were legitimate professional massages!! I actually wanted you give you proper massages!!!!

Sungjae: No, you just did it because you wanted to go on the school uniform date

Joy: Well yea, but oppa enjoyed it too

Sungjae: Of course I did, except for the part where you kept on mentioning your past boyfriends!!!

Joy: They were just crushes, not my boyfriends!!! They didn't even know that I liked them...

Sungjae: But I do!! And also the millions of people that watched the show!!!

Joy: Well you're one to talk, what was that when you mentioned your ex-girlfriend out of nowhere on the show today?? Like you weren't trying to make me jealous just like I did

Sungjae: What?? I wasn't!! I was just saying I used to sing that song a lot after the breakup!! I mentioned it because of Ann sunbaenim's "혼자하는 사랑 (One Sided Love)", not to make you jealous!!!

Joy: Yea because that was totally subtle, it was revenge wasn't it

Sungjae: No I swear, I was just trying to prove how much I loved the song!!

Joy: And the song reminded you of her!! Every time you listen to the song the first thing you think of is her!! 

Sungjae: I really wasn't trying to make you jealous...

Joy: Then why did you suddenly talk about an ex-girlfriend that you've never even told me about...??

Sungjae: Because the past didn't matter to me anymore after meeting you, I didn't feel the need to mention her to you because you're the girl in my life now, she doesn't even matter anymore...

Joy: ... 

Sungjae: I would never make you jealous in purpose, plus, yes that one sad song reminded me of her, but every happy song reminds me of you

Joy: Awww... That's so sweet... Aish you and your way with words...

Sungjae: Of course, I'm oppa~

Joy: Tskk... But I did really like our school uniform date, I wish we could do that again...

Sungjae: You wanna wear a uniform to a theme park? Everyone will recognize us there... 

Joy: Sigh yea...

Sungjae: That does sound like a lot of fun though, haven't been to a theme park in quite a while, I miss it

Joy: Too bad we can't go... 

Sungjae: We never get to go out and do anyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter