She's Gone

To Bbyu Or Not To Bbyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After leaving Red Velvet's dorm, Sungjae arrived at the MNet broadcasting station.

 

Ilhoon: Oh you're here?

Sungjae: Yup hyung, are you nervous?

Ilhoon: Yea, the song is coming out in a few minutes and crazy nervous, thank you for coming Sungjae-ah

Sungjae: Of course I have to come, it's your solo debut, I'm sure people will love the song

Ilhoon: I hope so...  

Sungjae: Did you go on stage for the dry rehearsal yet?

Ilhoon: Yup, already done with that, just the real thing to go now

Sungjae: Your looking good, don't worry hyung! Your costume matches you so well, Jung Ilhoon class~

Ilhoon: That's right, Ilhoon class!!

Sungjae: *Mimicks Ilhoon singing She's Gone* For now she's gone 너 떠나고 싶었다면 돌아보지 마라~ (For now she's gone, if you wanna leave, don't look back)

Ilhoon: How are you doing?

Sungjae: Huh? Good, why?

Ilhoon: Sorry I haven't had the chance to come see how you're doing, since the news came out, I've been so busy preparing for my solo debut

Sungjae: It's alright hyung, I'm fine

Ilhoon: Are you sure? 

Sungjae: Yea, of course I'm sure

 

Sungjae stayed with Ilhoon at the waiting room as Ilhoon got ready for his debut stage. Soon it was Ilhoon's turn, he went onto the stage and gave a powerful performance, blowing the fans away with his swag and charismatic aura. Sungjae also cheered for him backstage, singing along and shouting along with the fan chants.

As soon as Ilhoon returned to the backstage, he rushed over to Sungjae.

 

Ilhoon: How was it? Did I do well? 

Sungjae: You killed it hyung, that performance was amazing!!

Ilhoon: My heart was beating so quickly, but a lot of Melodies came, did you see them?

Sungjae: Yup I saw that sea of blue lightsticks, it was so beautiful~

 

After Ilhoon's schedules for the day concluded, the two had dinner together and went home. 

 

That night, when Joy got home from filming, she was surprised to see Yeri waiting for her with a bowl of tteokbokki. 

 

Yeri: Unnie, you're back? How was your day?

Joy: It was okay, I'm really tired... What's that? Why are you still up?

Yeri: Oh it's tteokbokki for you, want some? I'll go heat it up 

Joy: Tteobokki? Wait, this store... It's my favorite store... How... By any chance, did...

Yeri: Really? It's your favorite sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter