Dream VS Reality

To Bbyu Or Not To Bbyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy finally came back from filming at the broadcast station. She rushed to Sungjae's side.

 

Joy: Oppa, are you feeling better?

Sungjae: Yea, thanks to you, how did filming go?

Joy: It went great oppa, I got scolded by my manager though, because I was late... Had to prepare in such a rush

Sungjae: I'm sorry, it's my fault... Yesterday was my fault too, I shouldn't have left like that, you know I'm bad at expressing how I feel, especially in that situation...

Joy: It's actually not what you think oppa, I only agreed to dinner with him so we could become closer for our drama

Sungjae: Still, you know how I feel about that... 

Joy: I know, but he always eats alone, I felt bad rejecting his dinner offer

Sungjae: But, what about me...? You didn't feel bad for ditching me, and most importantly, lying to me like that...?

Joy: Of course I felt bad, that's why I lied, because I knew how you felt about him, I didn't want you to exaggerate the situation again 

Sungjae: Exaggerate...?? 

Joy: No no, that's not what I meant...

Sungjae: We barely get to meet up because you're so busy nowadays, all I wanted was to have dinner with you, but had to lie to me to get out of it...?? You couldn't even tell me straight up that you'd rather eat with him than me...??

Joy: Oppa, you know that's not how I feel...!!

Sungjae: But that's what you chose, and what you did...

Joy: I felt bad for lying too, but I only did that because you were so jealous over nothing!!

Sungjae: Well thanks a lot for lying to me, I feel so much better

Joy: Oppa, I thought you'd understand...

Sungjae: I've understood you plenty Sooyoung-ah... I understood that you cut me out of your life previously, that you choose your career over us, that you'd rather spend time with your on screen boyfriend than your real boyfriend...

Joy: You know that's not true!!!

Sungjae: Do I...? I really don't...

Joy: I used to think of oppa as someone who would understand me even if I make the stupidest mistakes... I believed that even if I made the worst mistakes of my life, you would still always be there for me... I cried so hard yesterday, I needed you to tell me it's okay... but you weren't there, you left... You left me in my most vulnerable state oppa...

Sungjae: Then what about me...? Do you think I was in a great state...? You always wanted me to express myself more, well here it is, I'm really tired Sooyoung-ah... All I want is just for us to be like we were before... Why is it so difficult...

Joy: Because we're not filming a show anymore oppa, this is reality... And the reality now is that we're in a really bad fight, nothing can ever be the same now...

Sungjae: What do you mean... It's a fight, but all couples fight... They fight to find answers... 

Joy: I don't think you'll like my answer oppa, but I think we should take a break...

Sungjae: Right...

Joy: No, a break from us oppa... You said you're tired, well so am I, so let's take a break oppa...

Sungjae: Wait... what...? No... Sooyoung-ah... *Grabs Joy's arm* No... I was just saying those things to let off some steam... I didn't mean it... Please, stay...

 

The two cried and cried. Finally, Joy pushed away Sungjae's hand and went out the door. She was gone. Sungjae had lost her, again...

---

Sungjae scrunched his eyebrows and fidgeted in his sleep, he was sweating so much. Tears rolled uncontrollably from the corner of his eyes.

 

Sungjae: *Mumbles in his sleep* No, no... Don't go... Please stay... Sooyoung-ah... 

 

Finally he woke up with a scream. The members who were having dinner outside immediately rushed in to see what's going on.

 

Changsub: What's wrong? Are you okay? Ya, are you... crying...?

Eunkwang: Why are you sweating so much? 

 

Sungjae sat up and looked around cluelessly, he felt his neck and realized what Eunkwang is talking about, he was sweating all over. His headache was killing him. 

 

Hyunsik: You're fever seems to be down now, did you have a bad dream? 

Sungjae: *Confusedly* Dream...? It was just a dream... It was just a dream...!! Phew... It was a horrible nightmare... Hyung, it was so horrible... So horrible... *Sobs in Eunkw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter