Midnight Date

To Bbyu Or Not To Bbyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Sungjae and Joy left the party room, they walked side by side on the empty streets. The brisk wind blew, causing the two to shiver and huddle next to each other.

 

Sungjae: My pocket is empty, you can put your hands in if you want ㅋㅋㅋ

Joy: Hahaha yes I want to oppa, it's so colddd

Sungjae: You're cold? 

 

Sungjae took off his scarf and wrapped it around Joy. He then took out his warm pack and placed it into Joy's hand, then held her hand and slipped it into his pocket. Joy leaned onto Sungjae as they walked. 

 

Joy: Oppa... I'm starting filming tomorrow, will you be okay?

Sungjae: I won't be... because that means you'll be busy and I won't get to see you...

Joy: Yea... Filming schedule is so packed it really is insane

Sungjae: Will you be alright alone? What if that person sends you threatening notes again?? Can we really trust Dohwan?

Joy: Well, manager unnie will be there, so I should be fine, and yea we can trust him, he's a nice person

Sungjae: Tell me first thing if anything happens okay?

Joy: I will oppa, don't worry

Sungjae: If you need me I'll be there right away, I promise

Joy: You know you can't do that, we can't be seen together in public oppa, but thanks for saying that... 

Sungjae: Sigh... Sometimes I just wish we could put down our lives as idols for one day, we haven't even had a proper date... 

Joy: We did have street dates and stuff while we were filming We Got Married though, at least we got to experience it, those memories are just as real, aren't they?

Sungjae: Of course... Those times are some of the best memories I've had... Although, *looks into Joy's eyes* the one I'm looking at right now, is my favorite~

Joy: Awwww what's with you oppa, this isn't like you

Sungjae: I don't knowwww, I'm acting all weird because I won't get to see you in a while, I'm with you now but I think I'm already missing you...

Joy: I'll miss you so much too oppa... I think I will be so tired... Please charge me up~

Sungjae: You want another recharge? Alright

 

Sungjae puts his big hand on top of Joy's head and began shaking playfully.

 

Sungjae: Chargeeeee

Joy: Oppa!!! *Pouts a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter