Falling Apart

Friends Can Break Your Heart Too (GirlxGirl) || BLACKPINK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie 

Oh how time flies by so fast; it wasn't too long ago when I was just a freshman, walking hand in hand with my best friend in this very same hallways but now I'm already starting my senior year, and instead of my best friend escorting me to my class, I now have my boyfriend to do that instead. 

"We're here." Donny whispered to me when we reached my classroom. "Where did you go this time?" He looked amused at my usual daydreaming. 

"I'm just reveling how fast everything has gone by; I still can't believe that we'd already be graduating high school after this year." 

Donnie just smiled at me sheepishly and held both of my hands. "I know." He paused. "You know, there's also something I still can't wrap my head around." He voiced out, sounding like he's about to confess something silly. 

"What is it?" 

"I know that it's been over a year since we had started dating but I still can't get over the fact that I now have th girl of my dreams in my arms." He professed sheepishly.

Oh how he could make me feel so special and loved with just a few words; his devotion and sincerity is the reason why I keep falling in love with him more and more each day. No amount of 

"I love you." I mouthed and quickly pecked his tender lips. 

"I love you more!" 

"See you later." 

"See you soonest." He said but didn't show any signs of going away as we just stood there, staring at each other. Yes, we're the type of couple who takes forever to part ways and I'm not ashamed of it.

"You're going to be late!" 

"Fine." He relented as he pulled me closer to him. "See you soonest." He bid farewell before pecking me ever so gently on my lips one last time. I'm trully blessed to have a one of a kind boyfriend like him who's willing to do everything in his power just to make me feel loved and special. 

I smiled at how well everything is going really well in our relationship but I wish I could say the same with my best friend. As soon as I entered the classroom, I immediately noticed that my Lisa's seat was vacant once more. Lately she has been skipping a few of our classes to do just god knows what; it has always been like this for the past few months ever since she started hanging out with Steve and his friends and I'm getting more worried about her the more she hangs ouy with them. I once even suspected that she was dating one of them but when I asked, she denied my speculations up front. 

'Kiss and make out with a few touches here and there, that was all. But that's over now. We're all just friends.' She swore to me and I believed her. 

I know those boys are bad news but she kept on insisting that they're actually not that bad to hang out with so what can I do? I just have to trust her and give her new friends the benefit of the doubt. 

Aside from hanging out with the boys all the time, she also started going out to parties and god she is a wild one; I never knew that she could party so hard. Eventually, I started worrying about her partying habits and I even told her once that she shouldn't be partying too hard but she just shrugged it off and told me that she could take herself. 

Gossip also started flying around school about her lifestyle. People are claiming that she was sleeping around with Steve and his friends even though they have no solid proof of it happening. I bet all of those rumors were started by the girls who are jealous of my friend because aside from being one of the most popular girls in school, she's also friends with the hottest boys in school aka Steve and friends. 

As far as I know, that's a big recipe for envy, gossip, and disaster. My friend's constant partying and skipping classes doesn't help her case either; it just serves to keep the rumor mill running. 

'Where are you?' I texted Lisa. 

'Here at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter