Dare You To Move

Friends Can Break Your Heart Too (GirlxGirl) || BLACKPINK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Steve

After taking a quick shower I hurriedly changed into my favorite ripped jeans and white sweatshirt. I spritz on my hugo boss perfume and flew out of my room and into my red Maserati. Feeling excited to hang out with my friends, I drove as fast as I could and only stopped over a seven eleven store when I remembered that Lisa wanted me to bring snacks. After buying all the things I needed (including two packs of Marlboros), I quickly tossed the 7 eleven paper bag into the passenger seat and continued driving towards the Lisa's neighborhood. 

When I arrived and pulled over in front of the Manoban residence, I took a quick glance at my Rolex and estimated that only fifteen minutes have passed since I left home. Not bad.

After picking up the paper bags from the passenger seat and locking my car, I walked over towards the front porch and when I got there, I proceeded to open the door without bothering to ring the doorbell since Lisa told me that the front door is unlocked. And true to her words, it really was unlocked, making me shake my head in disapproval. Lisa ought to be more careful in this kind of neighborhood since they don't have walls around their house or guard dogs to keep the intruders away and ensure their safety. 

"Hello?" I greeted but was answered with a cold silence. Remembering that they were hanging out in Lisa's room, I made my way upstairs and turned to the corner where Lisa's room is located. I was also here last Friday night so I sort of know my way around in this house already, considering that it's not that big. 

I probably would have knocked but seeing how Lisa's door was partly open, I decided to just proceed. Even a murderer could have easily waltzed in here and murdered thr two of them without any sweat, so to teach them a valuable lesson and also just for the kicks of it, I decided to scare them a little bit by swinging the door and yelling, "Sur–", but the words immediately died on my lips. I ended up being the one surprised.

Lisa and Rosa couldn't have jumped farther away from each other when they heard me barge in; and looking at their flushed and guilty faces, I know exactly what they were about to do when I saw them leaning so close to each other before they realized that I was there. 

They were about to kiss.

As the realization hit me, a wave of betrayal and hurt coursed through me but I stomped it all away and let my anger take over. I was seeing red but decided to just bottle it all up and keep the respect left I had for my friend. 

I let the paper bags I was holding fall freely into the floor before I turned around and stormed out, away from the scene in front of me. It was all too much for me to bear. When I reached their porch however, I felt someone's hand grab me but I turned around and jerked it away as hard as I could. 

"I'm sorry Steve. I didn't mean for it to happen." She pleaded with glassy eyes.

"Sorry?! YOU KNOW I LIKED HER! BUT THEN I SEE THE TWO OF YOU FROLICKING AROUND AND KISSING EACH OTHER! You're ed up!"

"Please! Keep your voice down, Steve! And it wasn't like that!" She defended herself before nervously glancing towards her neighbor's house. It dawned on me that this is where Jennie resides and the gears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter