Meant To Be

Friends Can Break Your Heart Too (GirlxGirl) || BLACKPINK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please read!
Dear readers, before you continue reading, I would just like to say more about myself so that you have an inkling on why I write this way. It has to do with me being a realist and a self proclaimed AUAL! I don't like my characters having a romance based on lust and normal attraction alone but instead, I wanted to develop deeper and more complicated feelings that is pure and true. I wouldn't be able to relate if it's just physical and ual attraction. 🤣

Please know that I won't be hastening the progress of my story just because many of you already want some action. But please know that I'm also doing my best to update as fast as I could.

*Mic drop

***

Lisa

"Hurry up Rosie Posie!" I shouted as Rose emerged from their house, wearing her favorite stressed denim jacket over a white tank top and black shorts. It's what they call the street style clothing and I've never seen any other girl slay the look like she does. 

Upon hearing me, Rose immediately strutted her way as fast as she could to my car and was inside at five seconds top. "Oh my god! You're back!" She screamed as she gave me an overeager hug. "I missed you!" She breathed out, and when we parted, I told her how much I missed her too. 

"So how's Thailand?" She asked cutely with her sweet-sounding voice as she carefully buckled her seatbelt. 

"It was really fun! Bangkok was great and the beaches in Phuket were heavenly! I can't wait to go back there next time!" I exclaimed excitedly as I started driving. Me and my family just got back yesterday from our trip so I'm really excited to hang out with this cute chipmunk again.

"So did anything interesting happen while you were away?" She asked, clearly wanting to hear something exciting or juicy.

"Actually.." I started, hesitating if I should tell her; I haven't even told my parents about it because I thought that I was just being ted with.

"OH MY GOD! What is it?!" She jumped excitedly in her sit, eagerly anticipating my story. I guess I have no choice but to tell her. "I was actually scouted by a famous modelling agency in Bangkok but I'm not too sure if it was legitimate offer or not." I admitted.

"OH MY GOD! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" 

"Yes! I'm ing serious!" I raised my voice to match hers.

"What happened next?" 

"They told me to contact them but I was too scared and suspicious about it. Maybe I ould end up being scammed, or worse end up on some mafia ring or something." I scrunched up my face.

"God you're so pessimistic! You should have at least contacted them or researched about it. Tell me you at least contacted them?" She questioned with a suspicious look.

"Well.."

"Oh great, you didn't!" She assumed right. "LALISA MANOBAN! It was probably a legitimate offer! I mean look at you! The Kardashians would be running for their money already if they saw you." She huffed, clearly feeling disappointed for my passing up the opportunity like it was nothing. She was so cute with her lips all pouty and all so I decided to and redirect the topic from me. "Ahh, is that your subt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter