Feel My Love

Friends Can Break Your Heart Too (GirlxGirl) || BLACKPINK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosie

 

"Come with me." Lisa whisphered before getting out of the car.

She and I hung out all day, and on our way home, she suddenly decided to stop the car in the middle of nowhere and asked me to join her outside. It was cold and dark outside, with no other people or houses in sight, but even if she decided to murder me in cold blood, I'll still follow her head first, with no second thoughts. So, I got out and joined her at the back of her chevy truck. 

Huddling closer for warmth, the two of us sat there in comfortable silence and just gazed at the stars in the night sky. I wanted to tell her how captivating she looks under the moonlight, but I am already content with just us being close to each other like this so I decided to keep my mouth shut and just observe her in silence.

Steve had informed me that she stopped hanging out with them ever since she had an argument with Mike last Wednesday, and I knew I shouldn't be happy about it but some part of me feels somehow elated that she's been seeking my company ever since, and not anyone else's.

Out of the blue, I felt a droplet of rain landing on my face. There were no signs of rain since the stars are still peaking through the night sky despite being a little cloudy, so I was unprepared and a little bit disappointed. Our little bonding time would needed to be cut short due to the unexpected rain shower.

Looking over my silent companion, I opened my mouth to suggest that we should probably head back but stopped when I noticed that she hasn't moved an inch from her spot. Unpertubed by the rain, she kept her solemn gaze at the stars, as if she's in a deep trance. And just like her, I was also entranced by a set of sparkling entity that surmounts all of the stars in the sky, her eyes. It was those very same brown orbs that had reeled me into her, making me desire to get to know her and wipe away the despair it held behind.

As the rain started to pour, droplets of rain came cascading down her heavenly face and made it seem like she's been crying. I wasn't sure if those were her tears but god, that desolate expression on her beautiful face made it seem as if she really was. She looked so lost and lonely, and all I wanted to do was to show her that I am here, to make her feel that she isn't alone anymore. So I placed my hand above hers and held her cold ones into mine. 

Snapping out of the trance she was in, she finally looked my way and bored her eyes into mine. "Let's go." I blurted out because I was afraid that I would get lost in her brown orbs if I didn't say anything to break the spell she held me in.

She smiled apologetically and got up from her position before offering me her hands, which I accepted. She helped pull me up from my sit, and I didn't let go of her hand even when we got down from the back of her truck and she opened the passenger door for me to enter. I only let go of her hands when I was safely inside her car. 

"Sorry for getting you all drenched." She apologized as I was taking off my favorite distressed denim jacket that was already soaking wet.

"It's okay, it was fun." I shrugged.

"Well, want to continue the fun in my house? May parents won't be home tonight. We could have a sleepover or something." She suggested with a hopeful smile as my heart started thudding on my chest. Me and her alone in her house? I don't think my heart could take it. But of course I answered "yes", a little bit too enthusiastically, making her smile in amusement.

Her smile didn't stay too long on her lips as her phone started going off again. It's been going off all throughout the day but not once has she answered any of her texts or calls. "Maybe you should answer it?" I sug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter