Feeling Sorry

Friends Can Break Your Heart Too (GirlxGirl) || BLACKPINK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa

"Feeling better?" Steve asked when my tears stopped flowing and my weeping turned into mere sniffles. I subtly nodded my head, "Still up for a movie?" I asked out of courtesy although I'm not really feeling up to it. My eyes are all puffy and my voice is hoarse from all the crying, and I just feel so drained and empty.

He smiled sympathetically at me before patting my shoulder, "Maybe next time", he said and I smiled gratefully at him. A year ago I wouldn't have imagined that our relationship will turn out to be like this. He's become not just a mere friend to me but also like an older brother who's always got my back no matter how much I mess up. "Thank you." I told him, not just for today but for always being the understanding friend that I needed most.

"Just remember that you can always count on me when you need some shoulder to lean on or some ears to listen to your problems okay?" He stated, a concerned look never leaving his face. I know what he's saying is true yet the small and untrusting part of me still hesitates so I answered, "Okay". It's what he wanted to hear bug I wouldn't be taking him up for his offer soon because I'm still not ready. I don't think I could ever be ready.

I..", he hesitated, looking up to our house before shaking his head and looking back to me, "I guess I'll get going then. Bye."

"Take care!" I shouted as I watched him retreat to his car before driving off into the distance. 

..

"How did it go?" Asked Rosie cautiously upon seeing me enter the house. She looks all perturbed, and although I wanted to reassure her that everything will be okay, my mind and body wanted to do another. All I long to do is to lay down in bed and just forget, even just for a moment, about everything that had transpired today. "It went fine", I told her, not telling her much detail as I avoided gazing upon her deep brown eyes –the very same eyes that possesses me to do things that I shouldn't be doing; the very same eyes that resembles the girl I cherish the most.

"Ummm... do you want me to go? We can do this some other time." She suggested, worry and sadness laced in her dreary, yet still sweet, sweet voice. She's still being so dear to me and it makes me feel even more despicable about losing myself earlier for I know that I was merely using my mixed emotions and feelings for her to escape from a deeper and darker desire of mine.

"Yes, if it's okay. I'm just so, so tired." I sighed, still looking down.

"Sure, let's talk some other time okay?" 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter