Open Windows

Friends Can Break Your Heart Too (GirlxGirl) || BLACKPINK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback:

T'was past 12 in the middle of the night, and most of the inhabitants of the neighborhood were already sound asleep inside their homes. But one particular girl with blonde locks and dark brown eyes had chosen to leave the comforts of her room and weather the cold, dark night with only her thin nightwear to ward off the chilly autumn air. She had just finished doing her nails half an hour ago and when she saw that it turned out to be her greatest masterpiece as of yet, the first thing she thought of doing to show it off to her raven-haired friend who resides in the house next to hers. 

So as the blonde had done a hundred times before, she silently sneaked out of her room through her windows and walked to the edge of their roof as carefully as she could, not because she was afraid of falling down, but because she was afraid of getting caught by her parents who will surely give her an earful for doing something so foolish and perilous. At the count of three, she hopped off the roof and safely landed on the ground with a soft thud as her fall got cushioned by the soft lawn grass. 

Excitedly, the blonde jumped over the fence separating their homes and ran towards her friend's bedroom windows, only to find out that the brunette was already fast asleep, and that her windows were shut tight from the inside, with no way for the blonde girl to pry it open from the outside. She thought of calling the sleeping beauty's number to wake her up, but to the blonde's dismay, she found out that she forgot to bring her phone with her in her hurry to sneak out of her room. And so, for over half an hour now, she had been trying to get the brunette to wake up by softly knocking on the window sill as silently as she could as to not wake up the other inhabitants of the house who were sleeping in the adjacent room.

Eventually, the chilliness of the autumn night started to rattle the overadventurous girl's bones but still she chose to continue her pursuit; she had already been out for over thirty minutes so she thought that she might as well wait a few minutes more. But the minutes had turned into an hour, and still she didn't waver on her resolution to wait.

On the other side of the window, inside the comforts of her cozy room, and completely unaware of the blonde's struggle and discomfort outside, was the raven-haired girl. She was dreaming of stuff about pirates, dragons, and prince charmings in their shining armors and white horses. She was at the part where she was being rescued by her prince charming and when the prince was about to give her a wet, sloppy kiss, an insistent tap tapping sound had abruptly disturbed her peaceful slumber and roused her from her dreams. 

Grodgily, she sat up and looked for what's creating the noise, and after recognizing who it was that disturbed her from her sleep, she immediately got out of her bed and opened her windows. "Lisa? What are you doing out there?!" She hissed, seeing how the other girl was only wearing her nightclothes despite the biting cold.

After successfully waking up her friend at long last, the blonde immediately enveloped the other girl in her arms, completely forgetting about why she was even here in the first place. Everything she endured from the harsh weather was all worth it now t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter