Replacement

Friends Can Break Your Heart Too (GirlxGirl) || BLACKPINK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa

Today is another one of those lazy Saturday afternoons where I'm left with nothing to do except to lie in my bed all day. I eventually got sick of it so I decided to go over Jennie's house which is situated just beside ours. I got out of my room and searched for my mom so that I could tell of my plans to spend my afternoon with Jennie. 

"Hey mom!" I exclaimed when I finally saw her tending her plants on our backyard; I should have known to search here in the first place because mom's one of those green hands who spends all their day watering their plants or something similar.

Mom stopped whatever she was doing and looked up, "Oh Lalisa, l'm so glad that finally decided to get your lazy out of that room of yours." 

"Mom, I'll be spending my afternoon over Jennie's." I told her. Me and Jennie always spend our weekends together so we don't need to get our parent's permission when we want to spend our day together since we're neighbors.

"You're always spending your time over there, you should invite Jennie to come over here next time okay?" 

"Maybe I'll ask her to come over for dinner if you cook any of my favorite foods!" I suggested. My mom is very fond of my best friend and treats her like she's her own daughter; sometimes I even suspect that she likes her more than her real daughter because she is always telling me how Jennie is like this and like that. But even though I'm very hard headed and don't always listen to my parents, I still know that they love me more than anything in this world. 

"You cheeky young lady." My mom chuckled; we both know that she wouldn't be able to turn down my suggestion. "Fine, just be sure to come and help me prepare okay?" 

"Really?! Thanks mom! You're the best!" I jumped up and down as I went over to my mom to give her a big hug; I don't care if I got a little bit dirty.

"Okay okay, now run along so that I could continue tending my plants." She shooed me away.

I skipped to the Kims was greeted at the front door by aunt Mina when I knocked, "Lisa come in!" She immediately opened the door wide when she saw that it was me at their front doors. 

"Good afternoon aunty, is Jennie around?" 

"Yes, she's in her room right now. Have you already eaten?" She asked; she's always offering foods and asking me to eat with them whenever I go over their house even when it isn't time to eat yet.

"I already did aunty." I politely declined her offer for lunch; I don't think I could eat any more with the amount of food I had eaten earlier for lunch. 

"Okay, I was just about to leave and buy groceries. Just go and grab anything in the kitchen when you get hungry okay?" 

"Sure thing aunty! Just don't be surprised when you find your food stache empty later okay?" I joked. 

"Silly kid, you girls take care okay?" 

"Will do aunty. Take care!" 

When Miss Kim was finally out of the house, I proceeded towards Jennie's room and barged inside without even knocking; her room is as good as my own so I don't really need to knock when I want to come in.


I found my friend sprawled lazily on her bed while in deep thoughts; she was staring at her ceiling with a faraway look and didn't even seem to hear me enter her room.

"Earth to Nini!" I exclaimed, startling her from her reveries. She finally looked up with her sparkly eyes but she wasn't surprised when she saw me lounging around her room. After all, I usually hang out here every weekends.

"What's on my little Nini's mind?" I chuckled as I plumped down on her pink mattress.

"Nothing, I was just pondering something I overheard yesterday." She dismissed.

"What is it?" I insisted. I wanted to hear whatever had gotten her pondering in deep thoughts.

"If you have to choose between the one that you love and the one who loves you who will you choose?" She asked in a rather serious tone.

"Why are you pondering such question? Don't tell me that someone else had asked you out?!" I exclaimed; as pretty as Jennie is, I wouldn't even doubt that possibility.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter