Hold You Forever

Friends Can Break Your Heart Too (GirlxGirl) || BLACKPINK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donny

I watched the love of my life sleeping peacefully in my arms and swiped away her loose dark curls to have a clearer glimpse of her immaculate face. 

Oh god she's so breathtakingly beautiful.

I thought as I adoringly caressed her lovable cheeks. I really love her so much, especially when she's looking like this. So simple and innocent, yet still perfect in every way. I didn't know how I deserved someone ao amazing.

"Mmm." She mumbled in her sleep as she leaned into my touch. I wanted to kiss her mumbling lips but I didn't want to wake her up when she's looking this peaceful, so I patiently let the minutes pass by as I silently I memorized her face. I am trully mesmerized by everything about her.

I remember falling in love with her at first sight after I saw her walking down the halls during our freshman year. She was laughing at whatever her pretty friend was telling her, and oh, the mere sound of her laughter was enough to captivate my heart and soul! Her friend, with her blonde curls and deep obsidian eyes, was beautiful too, but I just knew in that moment that it was the dark haired girl with the kind brown eyes that I wanted to call mine and hold hands with forever.

"It's rude to stare you know." My girl mumbled with her eyes still closed.

"Not if your'e my girl." I said as I kissed her soft cheek.

"Mmmm." 

"There you go again with your mmm." I chuckled.

"Mmmmm." She repeated with a smile now gracing her luscious lips, making me chuckle at how adorable she is. 

"Go back to sleep. I'll go make breakfast."

"You're the best boyfriend..ever." She mumbled sleepily, already falling back to her dreamland. 

Sleepyhead. 

I smiled, kissing her one final time before going downstairs to prepare breakfast. I'm not really good at cooking because my mom prepares all our meals, but she and my dad are out on their honeymoon so I'm gonna have to do it by myself this time. I mean how hard can cooking pancakes be? Surely not that hard.

So I prepared the pancake mixture step by step as it was instructed on the box; I thought I was doing a great job but then I got to the actual cooking part and messed everything up. 

"Damn!" I cursed as I removed the blackened pancake from the pan. After burning my third pancake, it finally dawned on me just how bad I was at this stuff. 


"Is everything okay?" 

I was startled when my girlfriend asked out of nowhere as she walked into the kitchen.

"Yes! Everything's fine!" I nervously chuckled. I really wanted to make her something but here I am, just messing up.

"The burnt smell of pancakes alone says otherwise." She chuckled lightheartedly. "Come on, just sit back and let me take over. I'm kind of an expert at baking pancakes." 

"But.." I wanted to protest but she already took over the kitchen, leaving me with no choice but to do as she says.

Sighing in defeat, I slumped down on a chair and watched her prepare another batch of pancake mixture like a pro, and in no time, she was already serving me the heavenly smelling pancakes that she cooked. The smell alone was enough to let me forget about why I was sulking, making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter