Can't Make You Love Me

Friends Can Break Your Heart Too (GirlxGirl) || BLACKPINK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa 

When I got outside, I found out that it was softly drizzling outside, but that didn't stop me from padding my way through the darkness and cold. I strode with a purpose towards Jennie's house, and when I reached her all too familiar windows, I immediately noticed that it wasn't closed all the way, making me feel heartened by this little gesture. I'm sure she had left it open all this time specifically just for me, her unworthy friend.

Not wanting to disturb my friend's peaceful slumber, I carefully pried the window open and cautiously inserted myself inside when it was wide enough for me to fit. By the time I got myself inside, I was already shivering down to my bones due to my damp clothes and the chilly January night air.

In contrast with my dark and dreary room, my friend's appears to be homely and warm. Her bed is lightly illuminated by the lamp post in her nightstand, and I was able to gaze longingly at her beautiful, sleeping form; and it was enough to make me feel warm inside. 

My sweet angel.

She looks so serene and untroubled asleep that it made me feel very remorseful for hurting such a lovely creature sent from the heavens. She didn't do anything wrong; all she did is to make me fall deeply and utterly in love with every single piece of her, and yet I still hurt her in the worse way possible.

Wanting to feel her body's warmth and watch her chest carefully rise and fall with each single breath she takes, I subconsciously made my way towards her bed and sat down beside her. God, she is so close, yet still so far and out of my reach. 

My aching and longing hand went up on their own and made it's way towards her face, and I gently tucked her soft, raven hair behind one exposed ear to fully appreciated her soft lips, her kissable cheeks, her elfin chin, her cute nose –her beautiful everything. God must be so benevolent for allowing such beauty to exist, yet also so, so cruel for making it impossible for me to call her mine.

Looking around her room, I've come to realize that most of the pictures displayed now are of her and Donny, and it just made me all the more dishearteaned and forlorn.

She'll never be yours.

The voice inside my head taunted me, but I ignored it and turned it down before getting under the covers behind her and propping my head up to be able to behold her serene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter